main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

sure signal plug in

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi, bought a plug in from gumtree second hand - whilst I have been able to register online (previous owner deregistered) I cannot get this to work. I have the flashing red light and first symbol is solid yellow. I did have to reset my mobile to to 3G (was on 4G). Have checked the cables and they are OK. I only have PING 35, Download 3.92 and Upload 1.02 results (seems v.poor for a speed test?) My IP address is 43.229.159.6

The guys in vodaphone shop told the previous owner that they may have deactivated the suresignal given he hadn't used it for some time? Could this be the issue I wonder....:-(

Serial number 42152262046

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

If a sure signal has not been used for 3 months then a temporary bar may have been placed on it via Vodafone.

Only Vodafone can remove this. 

If it's not been used for 12 months + then a permanent bar is placed which would never be removed. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

If a sure signal has not been used for 3 months then a temporary bar may have been placed on it via Vodafone.

Only Vodafone can remove this. 

If it's not been used for 12 months + then a permanent bar is placed which would never be removed. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you're having getting your Sure Signal up and running @Bolts72

So we can check when the Sure Signal was last used and remove the bar if possible, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options