Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

sure signal swap issue

shenderson8
4: Newbie

Getting an error when replacing sure signal

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1013 - [2m1]

Sure signal V2

Trying to replace with

Sure signal V3

V2 continues to work fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I believe this has now rectified itself. Now shows on my account

Thanks

View solution in original position

20 REPLIES 20

done

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@shenderson8

That's great, thanks for letting me know.

One of our team will be in touch, soon.

Can you resync, check white list or whatever it is you do to 40110437882

I had someone call me but they weren’t from the technical side weirdly. They said someone would be in touch but no contact so far. I've been playing with opening ports etc. but it hasn’t connected yet. Considering this was plug and play before I tried to upgrade to v3 I’m sure it’s something your end.

I’m not trying to connect the v3 yet as I know the v2 was good working

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@shenderson8 - I've resynced this for you today. Please allow 6 hours for everything to update.

If you can let us know the email reference number from your auto reply (this will look like [#1566897]), we'll look into this further.

Thanks. 6 hours wont be an issue. I have the patience of a saint a this point

Good news. Both have now started working. Coincidence or not its great....ish. I can add numbers to the v2 but I cannot add numbers to the v3. I get the following error code.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2004 - [1g2

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@shenderson8 - I’m pleased these are both working now. :Smiling:

Regarding adding the numbers online, please try clearing your cache and cookies. It’s also worth trying in another browser, as this should be working.

Same message in different browser (edge) and on another computer (work). I wouldnt think it was a browser issue if I can still add numbers to the v2

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@shenderson8

If you speak with our Live Chat team, they'll be happy to assist you with adding any numbers to your device.

I've spoke to the live heelp but the issue is not resolved. I know have a working v2 and v3 now. My number is OK. But adding or editing numbers on the v3 does not work. They manually added a second vodafone number that is working on the v2 to the v3 but it still does not work when shutting the v2 down that user loses signal.

Sn 42141220220

Error

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.