Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

sure signal v2 won't connect - please RE-SYNC

keeleypb
4: Newbie

I have just bought a 2nd Sure Signal box to keep at my daughter's house so I have signal when I vist - I already have a v1 box which is working fine (at the moment) and the 'new' box is a v2 which I have registered and was told on the phone it could take up to 24 hours to connect.

It has been switched on now for 2 1/2 days and all I get is the red power light and the other 2 lights flashing.

I have tried resetting it as well as disconnecting my v1 box to see if it would now connect, but still all I get is flashing lights.

Is there any update I can get or even a manual re-sync of the box which I've had done in the past when the v1 played up??

I really need help in getting this box connected asap as we have a rubbish vodafone signal all around my area :Sad_face: 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

Do any of these FAQs Help :

https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Network-and-coverage/Sure-Signal/

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for replying but no they don't help, I have tried re-setting it, as well as turning my router off + then back on + at the moment I don't have my other box in in case it interferes with the connection, I spoke to someone a couple of days ago + was told it could take up to 24 hours but its now been 2 1/2 days + it still won't connect, I'm wondering if it needs an update or a manual re-sync from Vodafone (have had that done on my v1 box in the past)

BandOfBrothers

Sorry they didn't help. 

You may need to again liase with Customer services. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@keeleypb

What’s the Sure Signal serial number?

Where did you buy it from?

Take a look at our Sure Signal troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread.

Thanks,

Wayne