main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

sure signal

Highlighted
2: Seeker

My sure signal version 2 has stopped working since my BT broadband was split into 2.4 ghz and 5ghz - any suggestions?

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Administrator

@Rodsley50 Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread.

View more options

Hi Alex 

I've followed everything on that page but still no joy.  Any other suggestions?

View more options

@Rodsley50 Thanks for letting us know - if our steps haven't resolved things for you, please get back to us with your results from the troubleshooting guide's template and we can help further.

View more options

Hi ,

Please find the template completed below -

The issue you’re experiencing:  Sure signal box has stopped working.  

What light sequence you're seeing: Only red power light.  Ethernet port lights are also on (green / yellow)

Your speed test results from here. Ping MS 17

DOWNLOAD MBPS 51.73

UPLOAD 9.23 MBPS

Your external IP address from here.

2a00:23c5:b4ea:f900:188a:553d:7b3b:5cd2

Your Sure Signal serial number: 40112524489

The results of a traceroute. See attached document

View more options

Thanks for providing those details @Rodsley50, I'm sorry to hear that your Sure Signal still isn't working correctly. I know this might sound a little strange - can you try it in someone else's house, connected to their Wi-Fi?

If you plug it in and everything works fine, it's definitely a problem with your recent SSID split. Have you contacted BT at all, to see if they can shed any light on why this might have affected your connection?

Let me know how you get on and continue to keep me updated. 

View more options