main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Vodafone Sure Signal

sure signal

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi Guys, 

I am looking to move my sure signal box on that I have had for years now. 

To be honest I don't even know if I registered it properly and its been in the box and stuck in a cupboard for years. 

Serial no 42153610805

Any help today would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks 

Ian 

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @nicol2402 

The problem you are going to have is if the device has been in the cupboard for years and not used for 12 months, as explained in the T & C's it would have been removed from the network and it will be unable to be reconnected. 

Also, the SS is old technology and Vodafone stopped selling them at the end of last month to promote WiFi calling. 

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

You could try setting it up but with Sure Signal devices Vodafone typically remove them from the network if they haven't been used for 1 year + @nicol2402 

Again they might be able to help.

Live Chat.  

As they are no longer selling them you could try the well known auction sites to buy one but make sure they tell you they have properly de registered it and it's been in frequent use.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options