main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

sure signal

2: Seeker

I got a replacement sure signal today after my other one just died completely. I have registered the new device and recieved a text message to say it's registered my phone number, but when imy phone connects to the sure signal it loses the connection minutes later. Any ideas why this might happen. All the other phones connect and stay connected to the sure signal. 

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

Try removing your number from the SS and re add it after 24 hours. 

This Vodafone help thread may await you > Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting.

Also this is a thread where a member posted their own troubleshooting guide that worked for them > SureSignal-Problem-Something-worth-a-try.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

@KerrieA3 It's disappointing to hear you're having some trouble getting your phone connected to your new Sure Signal.

Please try to troubleshooting steps that @BandOfBrothers advised and let us know if this helps. 

If you're still having issues, please provide us with the light sequence you've currently got displayed and we'll be more than happy to help further 😊

View more options