Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apps Nokia Lumia 930

Ramiram1
2: Seeker

Hello. My name is Ramin and I have a question.
I have Nokia phone with Windows 8.1 and recently accidentally uninstalled some apps from the phone. I have tried to download them from Windows Store but unfortunately they are no longer available for my type of phone. Could you please let me know how can I retrieve these apps and from where?

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Can you name the Apps you have uninstalled ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

not every but some of them they are Vine health fitness and adobe reader cooking app as well

BandOfBrothers

Have you tried googling for the apps ?

Some apps can be sideloaded via apk files or similar but one does have to be careful downloading apps this way @Ramiram1

There maybe a forum of other owners who have workarounds or alternatives you can choose from. 

Can I assume you didn't create back ups that includes your apps ?

Current Phone  >

no I didn't make backup

BandOfBrothers

@Ramiram1 wrote:

no I didn't make backup

Ah Ok.   (

Current Phone  >

AnnS

Hi @Ramiram1

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. The problem you are going to have is Windows 8.1operating system is no longer supported. 

You may have noticed you were no longer receiving security updates and no further features to the device.  With Microsoft no longer supporting 8.1 Windows phones, it's unlikely you will be able to download any replacement applications to the phone.   However, it won't do any harm to see if there is anything available from the Microsoft store but with the applications having been updated and with your device not supported it will be unlikely.

surdelmavo

@Ramiram1 wrote:

Hello. My name is Ramin and I have a question.
I have Nokia phone with Windows 8.1 and recently accidentally uninstalled some apps from the phone. I have tried to download them from Windows Store but unfortunately they are no longer available for my type of phone. ShowBox Mobdro TutuApp Could you please let me know how can I retrieve these apps and from where?

not every but some of them they are Vine health fitness and adobe reader cooking app as wel