cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Charged for calls not made from my phone!

Elworth1
2: Seeker

Hi,

Received bill on May 13th & noticed an extra charge,  £2.80 I think, & explored the reason for this.

It appears that I have been charged for three short duration calls, two of them only for several seconds & the third for just over a minute. I queried the charge & customer service waived it saying I was a " valued customer"

but  insisted that the calls were registered to my SIM, this worries me. I definitely did not make the calls, they are not in my call history, no one else has access to or uses my phone & I do not delete call history. I am concerned that if this problem turns up again & the ammount was to be significant, whether the charges would be waived? I have a copy of the chat transcript & as yet no one has been back with an explanation as they promised - can you help?

6 REPLIES 6

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Elworth1 We'll be happy to look into this - please contact us using the information in the private message I've sent. 

I have just experienced something very similar. It’s only for £6 but I am very worried as the call definitely wasn’t made. What was the outcome? Anything positive. Many thanks Lucy

lsmorgan

I have just experienced something very similar. It’s only for £6 but I am very worried as the call definitely wasn’t made. What was the outcome? Anything positive. Many thanks Lucy

Hey @lsmorgan I can certainly appreciate how concerning this must be. So we can look into this for you and see why the charge was incurred, please reach out to the Social Media Team here

lsmorgan

Many thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the link isn’t working. 

Sorry about that @lsmorgan Could you try this one here instead?