Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Data not working

Staceysmith
1: Seeker

My mobile data has stopped working. Can get calls and texts, WiFi is working. Any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Staceysmith sorry if this is a daft question but have you accidentally turned off mobile data? 

Not turned it off. Suddenly stopped working at the weekend

Hi @Staceysmith

Try turning the phone Off and On. 

Van you try your SIM card in another phone as a process of elimination to rule out the phone or SIM card. 

Try manually choosing another network and then rechoose Vodafone if you can which refreshes network connection. 

Does this happen everywhere. 

Check that there is no inbuilt data bar in the phone and that there are no caps set in your myvodafone and that you have enough data left to use. 

Customer services on 191 or Live Chat can access your account and check things from there side. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@Staceysmith - I hope the above tests from @BandOfBrothers, help to get your data working.

If it’s still not connecting after this, then we can check things from our side. Please send us your details by following the steps in this private message.

bazjohn11
10: Established
10: Established

may not be the same thing as what happened here two of our handsets data stopped working what we had to do is turn ON the data Bar leave 10 mins then turn OFF the data bar wait 10 mins then re start the phone number we then had the data working again after the restart 

manishkumar009
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

yes mine too