main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Windows

Job portal account

2: Seeker

How can I unlock my Vodafone job portal account ?

View more options
5 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

Can you see any relevant links on the page @richards00 Sometimes they can be difficult to see. 

I'm not sure if Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat can help. 

IMG_1084.JPG

View more options

Thank you it's just impossible to find an email address to contact the relevant department on.

View more options

@richards00 Apologies for the delay.

The account can be locked for around 24 hours, do you now have the option to reset your password?

View more options

Thank you for getting back to me Natasha. Unfortunately my account got locked again.

I applied to your ReConnect program and it looks like my account was created automatically and I never received a password.

I have tried resetting my password via the link provided but it tells me no security questions have been set up so it's not possible.
I would be very grateful if you could let me know how I can reset my password without having security questions set in my profile or how I can set up security questions against my profile.

View more options
Administrator

@richards00 So we're able to look into assisting you with this further, please contact our team via the information in the private message

View more options