Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lumia 650 Internet & MMS APN

Alibongo22
2: Seeker

Bought the phone Saturday but one problem, I can't get the internet to work (wifi is fine). Have put all the settings in the APN but still not working. Two phone calls to Vodafone 1 hr 35 mins in total plus one trip to shop trying to sort but as soon as they can't fix it they don't seem overly helpful.  Have scoured online and found this might be to do with dual SIM and/or Fast Dormancy which may need something switching off?  Any ideas please? I can't face another call to Vodafone!

4 REPLIES 4

Alibongo22

PS:  Done all the sending "web" to 40127 but not supported, need to enter manually which I've done and doesn't work.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

If the MMS is entered correctly for your account type and you have your data turned on you may need to speak with customer service to have it provisioned on your account. 

Tip Mms are not free to send. 

The  Apn's I use are from the geek squad Here

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks but still not working even with all the settings re-done, re-saved, phone re-booted etc etc after another 55 mins on the phone this morning. SIM works fine in another device so Vodafone escalating it.

I've been going round in circles with this problem all morning and wanted to share my solution.

With all the settings entered correctly from the vodafone.co.uk website (they don't have settings for the Lumia 650 so i used those for another lumia and made some assumptions about where they go) and it would not work.

However there's one setting they don't mention under the option for Network Type it says by default "IPv4v6". I changed this to "IPv4" and bingo, it all worked. So try that! I'm also using a SureSignal so that might be a factor - who knows.

I hope that helps someone.