Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Microsoft Lumia

Yaroslav
2: Seeker

Hello. I from Russia. In July for the first time I was in England. I left phone in a taxi and therefore decided to purchase new. In Vodafone I asked the seller: this phone will work in Russia? He answered: yes. But phone does not work, demands an unblocking code. Who is guilty? Perhaps, the seller not especially went for deception. But how to me to be to open phone now when it worked in Russia? What to make whom to address?

21 REPLIES 21

bitolpav45

The big Windows 10 Anniversary Update has arrived on the Microsoft Lumia 950. But unlike desktops and laptops Discord, the new software doesn't bring a whole lot of new goodies to Windows 10 Mobile Adobe Reader.

In fact, if you go in cold and look for noticeable changes, you probably won't find any. iTunes However, there are some useful additions that will make using the Lumia 950 a little better.

ZOZAN

At the 2014 Mobile World Congress, Microsoft announced that upcoming Windows Phone 8.1 devices will be manufactured by Celkon, Gionee, HTC, Huawei, JSR, Karbonn, LG, Lenovo, Longcheer, Micromax, Microsoft Mobile, Samsung, Xolo, and ZTE among others.