Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nokia Lumia 520 MMS problem

Craigy1892
7: Helper
7: Helper

Hi

My mum, who is also a Vodafone Pay Monthly customer is having troble sending a MMS on her Nokia Lumia 520.

Is this a common problem or can it be fixed.

Thanks Craigy1892

55 REPLIES 55

Hi there timduke123,

Thanks for posting.

Can you try downloading the Nokia Collection and selecting network setup from within the app?

This should fix it for you.

Cheers,

LeeH

Cannot find network set up in Nokia Collection

JMWright
2: Seeker
Tim,

You cant receive mms settings for the Lumia via text.

It will not work.You will need to input the settings manually.I have tried this but still cannot resolve my issues.

All the answers given via the Tech Team is just bulk standard info you can access via the Vodafone website.

None of which will fix your mms problem.

JMWright
Neither could i,Vodafone got rid of it years ago.

This is bad going round in circles not happy with this can i get a new phone

My wife has the same phone and same problem

JMWright
Tim,i've all but given up.These people are clueless and not one of them has offered to do anything about it.

They just hand out useless advice from a computer screen.

Really hope you get both phones fixed.

Spoke to Vodafone,they sent me link to setup MMS & Internet, link does not work,other option go to Marketplace and download Network Setup for free, Press on the Windows button located under the screen ? Scroll to the right menu by clicking on the arrow on the top right of screen Scroll down and touch Network Setup Touch Operator Select Vodafone UK from the drop down menu Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp please ?

When i press on Windows button it says Speech is off until your new language pack has been installed

Can someone in the Tech Team escalate this issue? There's clearly more than a few people affected with this issue that is not getting resolved despite all your suggestions.