Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Windows

Nokia Lumia 625

2: Seeker

My son was given a brand new nokia lumia 625 by his godfather who got the phone on his contract but didn't need it. my son and his godfather were both on vodafone so presumed no unlocking needed I've managed to load my son's gmail account on but when i want to add apps onto the phone, his godfathers email account shows and i can't find a way of amending this...what do I do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

best ringtones, free ringtones download,iphone ringtones

View more options
1 REPLY
17: Community Champion

Hi @johnpham

You will need to do a factory reset of the phone here without doing a back up. This will clear any accounts previously on the phone and enable your Son to be able to set the phone up from 'out of the box'.

If you go to your settings there should be something about restore factory settings/reset phone.

Further info for you below.

Microsoft Support - Reset My Phone

View more options