Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Windows

Unable to connect to a cloud windows domain

2: Seeker

Hi All,

I have a cloud server that is hosted from a datacenter but i am unable to join my PC to the cloud server domain on windows server 2012 r2. I know all the ports and firewall has been granted access because i am able to connect my pc through other internet providers for e.g Virgin media. I dont want to leave vodafone could someone please help me so i am able to join my PC to my cloud domain. I have chnages some setting in my router like firewall i have turned this off but this has made no different. I think vodafone is blocking somethink via there exchnage. This works with virginmedia so if this cant be resolved. I will have to change ISP

1 REPLY

@Rossclark

Please speak with our Broadband Live Chat team and they'll be able to have a look into this for you. 

View more options