Ask

Solution

cannot submit security code

urpin
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all

Milo here

I am new to Vodafone and I cannot complete registration as I've been struggling to submit security code received through a text. Each and every time I try to submit it I receive a pop up window saying:

"java.lang.NullPointerException

ADF_FACES-60097:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #174."

Please also see attachment. From the message it is obvious that problem is on the server side. Tried to register from different devices and platforms, laptops, notepads. Still the same.

How come that  none of the Advisers are available to chat ever? Is it possible to sent an email to vodafone assistance? Where is it?

Many thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello. 

It does seem the chat people have been busy. Usually if you access them.via a computer with pop up blockers and content blockers turned off and then leave the chat window open until an agent becomes available is the generic advice. 

There isn't an email address. 

You could try ringing customer service on 191 too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi @urpin

This sounds very odd. 

I understand you have already tried Live Chat yesterday and you couldn't speak with an agent, please can you try using Live Chat again this evening through this link

If Live Chat cannot assist you please call our technical team on 191 from a Vodafone mobile and we will help you further. 

Louise

Hi

Exactly the same problem. Just left TalkTalk and joined Vodafone but cannot submit secuirty code.

On-line chat and tecnical helpline have been useless and blamed my hardware/software when clearly it is s server issue!

Did you get the issue resolved?

Thanks

Hi

I have the exactly the same problem. Just left TalkTalk (because of crap service) to join Vodafone but not impressed so far! Numerous on-line chats and calls to Vodafone but nothing resolved!

Did this issue get revolded for others in the post?

Thanks

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @msansom123

Are you still having the same issue? 

Yes

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@msansom123 

That's not good to hear.

I've sent you a private message, please follow the steps on this.

La3685
1: Seeker
Have you managed to solve this issue? Im having this problem too. Can't register as a new customer due to this error

Hi Yes, it is resolved.

I think you need to wait for your account (landline and broadband in my case) to go live and then it seems to work fine.

It would be helpful if Vodafone told you this!

Regards

Michael