Ask

Solution

identity

wrhardy
2: Seeker

hello im trying to enter the 6 digit code and all i get is this

java.lang.NullPointerException

ADF_FACES-60097:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #291

10 REPLIES 10

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi  @wrhardy

This looks very odd. 

What is the 6 digit code for? Is this on the Vodafone website?

Please fully elaborate so I can help you further. 

Louise

its when i try and view my account joined a few days ago for the broadband

please see attached file when the code is sent to my phone and i try and enter the above comes up and i can go no further

Hi @wrhardy

Some customers are experiencing issues with new connections between their Broadband router and the app when using iPhones.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused and are working on a fix as quickly as possible.

We’ll add an update here as soon as we have more news.

Louise

i havnt got my router yet and i dont have iphone i just want to log in so i can see my account but i cant.im still on sky at the moment

Hello @wrhardy

You won't be able to access your online account until your Broadband is fully active.

Please wait until your Sky subscription has ended and your contract has moved over to Vodafone, then you will be able to access your account. 

Louise

ok thankyou

viktorberczeli

Is there any fix for this? I'm willing to order a fibre broadband but I can't log in. I just created the account today, the codes are not working I'm getting the same message over and over.

Hello @viktorberczeli

Please speak with our Broadband Live Chat through this link and we'll look into this for you. 

Louise

oh vodafone broadband up and running and still the same error when i get code sent and enter so still cant log into my account