Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

vodafone browser problem

starsongspk
2: Seeker

my phone browser something problem, when i visit website https://starsongspk.audio/ for song downloading but can not downloaded show error, how to fix this problem, please help me

errorcode022100006-homepage.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @starsongspk

If you are a Vodafone Australia customer, you will need to contact your own network.  This forum is Vodafone UK only.

I believe the Vodafone Australia forum has closed and you now need to post of the Vodafone Australia Facebook page for help and support.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS

Hi @starsongspk

If you are a Vodafone Australia customer, you will need to contact your own network.  This forum is Vodafone UK only.

I believe the Vodafone Australia forum has closed and you now need to post of the Vodafone Australia Facebook page for help and support.

many many thanks, yes i understand

lilou2093

I had a similar instance on my Samsung Galaxy s8. 

When a person downloads another Internet browser on their phone its basically just a skin over the built in browser.  Notepad++

So if an issue exists then it can remain even when using an alternative browser.  

What I found that resolved my similar instance was to...Go into Settings and apps, storage and clear the cache and data of all your internet browser apps. Malwarebytes

Delete the internet site from the browsing history and or any bookmark.  

Then close the apps down. 

Then soft reboot by turning the device Off and On.  FileZilla

Then try re launching the site.