Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Vodafone Ultra 7 - problems receiving texts from iphones

I've just changed phones from an iphone 4s to the Vodafone Ultra 7. For some reason I'm not receiving text messages from anyone with an iphone.  I can message them, but when they reply I'm not receiving the message.  I can only think that their phone...

Resolved! PAYG: what should the APN address be - Confused

Recently changed from Vodafone contract to PAYG   Setting up my iPhone 4s after a reset to new. My APN address is shown as wap.vodafone.co.uk and yet some say it should be pp.vodafone.co.uk.   Which is correct.   Also my number given at the Vodafone ...

Resolved! iPhone 4S bought from Carphone Warehouse - need to unlock

Hi   I have an iPhone 4S that I brought from Carphone Warehouse that I need to unlock from Vodafone. It was being used by my wife.  I have an IMEI number, proof of purchase from Carphone Warehouse (showing the IMEI) and the SIM number.   How do I go ...

Resolved! Network Unlocking Code (NUC)

Hi   I have recently been given an iPhone 4s which is locked to the Vodafone network and the owener has now moved to the other side of the world so contact is limited.   How can i get teh phone unlocked to use on other networks?   Can i purchase a pa...

strippy74 by 4: Newbie
  • 48 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Going from iphone 4s to LG g3

Do I need to contact vodafone with anything or can I just swap the sims over? Brand new G3, sim only contract currently using an iphone 4s

svyab by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels