Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

10% student discount did not work

IRFU
2: Seeker

I have upgraded my account within the last two weeks. I have tried to apply for the 10% student discount online. It would not complete, saying my uni email address which does end in ac.uk did not qualify. When I entered the date I upgraded my account it did not accept it. I have been a Vodafone customer for the previous two years and had shown I was  a student but did not receive a 10% discount or advised it was available. Why was this?

8 REPLIES 8

emma_challis
4: Newbie
Mine says that the date is not valid: 15/10/2011 :Confused_face:

Hi There,

Mananged to get mine to work by using the latest version of Internet Explorer and actually entering the correct email address. :smileytongue:

Hi IRFU

Thanks for your post here. I’m sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

I’ll send you an email over to the email address that you registered with so that we can look into this for you.

I’m glad to hear that you managed to get yours working emma :Smiling:

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

If you have a spare minute could you please take the time to fill out a short feedback form about me?

You can do so here

Hi i recently upgraded my phone and was told i could get 10% student discount by filling out the online form. So i did but every time i typed the date 17/09/2012 which is the date I upgraded, it keeps saying to type a valid date. So I need your help before the 30 day runs out. Thanks in advance.

No worries it worked.

Hi Sumithra,

Thanks for the update, it's great to hear you've successfully completed the discount application.

If you do have any further questions, you know where we are.

Thanks

Andy

Ajr411
I was told that I could have student discount when I upgraded. I was not told that I needed to fill out a form. I have now discovered that my college is not listed although I am a student and have student id. Can you please help?

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

The student discount is only available if your institution is on the list of participating colleges and universities found here.  If your college isn't on the list, you can't apply for the discount. 

PWIAC