Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

12 month contracts on iPhone x

sialker
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, is it true that Vodafone aren't offering 12 months contract on the iphone x ? Is this confirmed or rumour ?

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Vodafone do not offer 12 Month Contracts with a phone at all > They are all 24 Month Contracts.

The exception is the 12 Month Sim Only Contract @sialker

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Anonymous
Not applicable

There are flexi-update contracts where you can upgrade after 12 months.

BandOfBrothers

@daleski75 wrote:

There are flexi-update contracts where you can upgrade after 12 months.

Hi.

"A Flexi-upgrade is open to all Pay monthly customers with Red Essential, Red Extra and Red Entertainment plans. It means you’re eligible to upgrade after 6 months with an early upgrade fee.

A Flexible upgrade lets customers with a 12-month SIM only bundle upgrade to any Vodafone Pay monthly phone plan after 3 months. If you decide to upgrade, we’ll cancel your 12-month SIM only contract with no cancellation or upgrade fees."

From > What-s-the-difference-between-Flexible-upgrades-and-Flexi-upgrades.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for responding, is this a new thing as I've always had 12 month contracts on iphone, this is my last one which I took out last year ?

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 18.22.55.png

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sialker - @BandOfBrothers is correct. All of our phone contracts are now 24 month agreements.

I’ve gone Sim Only with Vodafone as they are offering 20GB for £20 in October and have ordered an X direct from Apple. That way I’m not in a 24 month contract as I’ve always had 12 month contract, although I only paid £35 more than the iPhone 7Plus cost this last year as I got a 40% discount so I was only paying £40.80 a month.