cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Adding Apple Watch Cellular to plan (yet again)

Jezzer22
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello folks

I've just renewed my contract with Vodafone, having been a customer for years. I now have a Red 10Gb SIM-only plan, having stepped down from a Red 20Gb plan which expired at the end of August. My previous contract included a OneNumber Plan, which connected my Apple Watch Cellular into my mobile plan. It appears that Vodafone seems to make no reference to existing arrangements when renewing, and now my watch isn't working on the Vodafone network, unless it's in the vicinity of my phone (so it's not acting as a Cellular watch at the moment). Sigh.

Is there a quick way to take out a new OneNumber plan, ideally online, so that I don't have to spend 2 hours on the phone/chat to half-a-dozen different departments within VF? Can't see any way to do this on the website.

Help gratefully received!

Jez

1 REPLY 1

PleaseBringBeer
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Just to check that you don’t currently have an active one number subscription? 

If you do then you can transfer this to your new watch using the sim swap service found within your Vodafone account.

If you don’t then you should be able to setup a new one number subscription through the ‘Watch’ app on your iPhone by going to My Watch -> Mobile Data

Hopefully that works!