Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Adult content bar

Pennslat
1: Seeker

Does anyone else have a problem when they click on the enable Adult Content in Bars and Services that its impossible to click on it without it instantly vanishing, both in the app and website.  For some reason Vodafone have enabled this and I don't appreciate any internet company blocking anything within the law if I'm over 18. I can see my contract getting cancelled first thing in the morning, also their 24/7 online chat is anything but. 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I appreciate your viewpoint on this but also understand that in the main online surfing can be enjoyable but can also bring with it other aspects of online surfing such as adult sites and gambling etc so Vodafone has a duty of care to provide a person with the tools to try and limit what can or cannot be viewed while using Vodafones mobile data.

When I first joined Vodafone I couldn't remove the bar myself as I prefer not to use a Credit Card  @Pennslat 

How-do-I-access-age-restricted-content-on-my-mobile-device.

So a quick visit to my local Vodafone Highstreet Store resolved this.

Live Chat is 24/7 and is best accessed via a laptop , computer or tablet and the Chat window left open until an advisor becomes available. 

Or call Customer Support in their business hours on 191 who will be able to help.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.