Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

App not working

Deeranwith
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Oh well this is Vodafone and this is the 4 attempt to write this message after being sent back to login. 

since up dating to iOS 11.0.2 the MyVodafone app has stopped working. Has anyone else had this problem?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

It cpuld be that the app is still catching up with the new iOS 11 update. 

I'd try....

Delete the app from the iPhone and then on the iPhone go into iTunes and the Apps section and delete it there too. 

Then install a fresh copy. 

If no joy then there is typically a way of sending a bug report within the app to the developer. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Nice thought. I have already deleted and reinstalled the app twice but Apple do not allow you to delete the app from your main account, just hide it from the active ones. The version is 6.7 which is listed as a month old and is therefore pre iOS 11. 

Will try and raise a bug report with Vodafone but I suspect it will be like wading through treacle !!

BandOfBrothers

Hmmm I've not used an iPhone in a while but I remember in iTunes on a computer is the Apps section which shows you all the Apps you have which in there they can be deleted. 

Just deleting from the iPhone leaves the app and cache in iCloud so when a person downloads it it's simply a copy held from iCloud. 

If this was my iPhone I'd back up and restore the iPhone but not use my back up and choose set up as a new iPhone and then download myvodafone from be app store on the iPhone itself which will mean it's a truly fresh copy. 

Also check out reviews of the myvodafone app to see if others are experiencing similar issues. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the help.