Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Upgrade Programme

jimjoachim
4: Newbie
As with everyone on here I'm still impatiently waiting on my pre order from Vodafone. As time has lapsed I have decided I would prefer a 7 plus over the 7 I've ordered so thinking I'll just go with Apple via the upgrade programme.

Any experience with this out there? What is their level of service like? Can't be worse than voda...all packaged up it seems it should work out less to go with apple and get sim only and I'll end up with more data and apple care....feels like a no brainier
2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

From what I've seen the Apple programme is a sound one and as you say comes bundled with Apple Care +

As long as a person can pass a Credit Check for the finance they are good to go. 

Apples customer service and support is one of the best out there. 

I've come across people who have gone to sim only (12 month gives the better deals / allowances ) and either used their original phone or bought one outright. 

I buy all my phones outright. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I am massively regretting not going for the apple programme. Being able to get a new phone every 12 months and having apples fantastic customer service is worth paying for.  I'll certainly be doing that in 24 months :smileysad: