Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch 3 error 2004 not connecting to one number data

Kathryn13
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I set up a one number account yesterday and I can’t get my watch to connect to the data. 
initially I had the data plan listed on the watch app but when it wasn’t working, the advisor told me to sim swap and then reset network settings on my phone before unpairing and re-pairing my watch. This lost the data plan. When I try to set it up again i get error 2004 and contact the help team which have been, so far, as useful as chocolate teapots. 
I have been told 3 times now that my issue has been referred to the tier 3 team, but unsurprisingly every time someone has told me that, they’ve said that no one else has referred it - so i now feel fobbed off and lied to. 

The whole point in buying the cellular (and thereby more expensive!) watch was so that I could take it to the gym or running, without the need for my phone - this is currently not possible and I am being told to wait and wait and wait. 

I have been a loyal customer of Vodafone’s for 10+ years and I do truly feel like this is in no way valued. Setting this up should not be this hard, dealing with the advisors should not be this hard. 

On a side note, I do not like being argued with and being spoken to in a condescending manner by the advisors. One of them insisted on speaking over me when I was trying to (politely, I might add!) get across how upset I was with the process. Unfortunately I am tied into Vodafone for another 15 months, or I definitely would be leaving. 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I agree it's reasonable that what your paying for should just work @Kathryn13 

Sometimes things do go wrong which I'm sure many accept. 

It's then down to how this is put right which instils confidence back into the product and services.  

Both the Vodafone Agents and customers alike must be polite at all times IMO.

From my own personal experiences if a person shouts and is rude they will typically get minimal support so it pays to be polite and courteous. Like you say you was.

Please let the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries have a crack at resolving this for you.

They can't via the forum as account access isn't available via the forum.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi there

Having looked at your link it tells me to get in contact via Facebook or twitter. I have already contacted Vodafone via Facebook twice and received no reply, I have also posted on their Facebook page on the last hour or so. 

191 hasn’t been helpful to date, the online chat timed out twice and no reply from social media. I am at a bit of a loss here. 

thanks. 

BandOfBrothers

Yes the Vodafone Social Media Teams can only help with account access assistance via Twitter or Facebook @Kathryn13 

Response times have increased due to these unprecedented times I'm afraid.

They will reply.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.