Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch 4 - On a Business Plan

clixby
2: Seeker

So apparently you cant have an Apple Watch on a Business Plan?

Has anyone experienced this?

6 REPLIES 6

ewanrw
11: Established
11: Established

Correct, however there are rumours of some small business users on consumer tariffs being ok.

To be fair to Voda, EE are the same.

Would have been handy for voda to have made that clear somewhere before I spent the extra £ on the cellular version.

Hoping they sort it soon 😞

Been monitoring this with Voda too, was considering switch to consumer account but told there’s no equivalent plan! Checked again this morning and told that it would take 20-25 days to switch to consumer (bizarre!) but there is a business plan on the horizon (apparently before Xmas) but guess we’ll have to see!

We're always trying to improve the products and services we offer our customers @BusinessUser70, so I'm sure an Apple Watch plan for our Business customers will be available soon. 

@Mark wrote:

We're always trying to improve the products and services we offer our customers @BusinessUser70, so I'm sure an Apple Watch plan for our Business customers will be available soon. 

8 months on & still not supported.

peter222

I have ordered an Apple Watch 4 on my business plan today. Tariff is a 16GB Vodafone Business Premier. Seems to be when your tariff started as to what tariff you are on.