Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch 5 Cellular Problem

Neilgadhok
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

After three weeks, over ten hours on calls and chats and a lack of response on twitter (despite starting a conversation) I am at the end of my tether.

Having been advised several times to restart, unpair/repair/do EID etc my watch 5 and phone are now saying Vodafone data plan is connected. However the watch will not make or receive calls. It’s beyond ridiculous how much time, effort and frankly stress this is causing.

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Sadly your not alone with this type of issue.

A forum search will bring up similar threads where people have / are experiencing this type of issue.

When a person starts a Dm / Tweet they get a first response tweet initially and then the Vodafone Social Media Teams continue discussing the issue.

We're on a Weekend right now which usually means increased chatter traffic.

They will get back to you @Neilgadhok 

They are the same Social Media Teams that reply on here but in regards to account access assistance they can't help from your post here. It has to go through Facebook, Twitter , Live Chat or 191.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Two DM conversations started on twitter and they just stopped answering. This is really poor.

BandOfBrothers

No excuse but we are on a weekend which usually means the footfall for contact to customer services is heightened which can mean responses are not as instant as they might be @Neilgadhok 

In those two Twitter Dm's did they give any inclination on what they were going to do.

I know it's easy for me to say but please be patient as the Vodafone Social Media Teams we know will respond and help.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I really do understand these are challenging times but they just didn’t come back to me - and no time indication they were thinking of doing anything. This has been going on for weeks. I’ve even changed watches.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Neilgadhok, I can appreciate your frustration. It sounds like we may need to process a SIM swap for you if this hasn't already been done, we can't access accounts over the Community so it would need to be processed with us on Facebook or Twitter.

Have you had a response over social media?

Hi - done all of this. In fact processed sim swap three times. Nothing appears to be working. Social media (twitter) not responding to me

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

There can sometimes be a delay in us getting back to your message on Twitter or Facebook @Neilgadhok. Rest assured one of our team will get back to you from there if we haven't already!

If you've not had a response yet, please ensure you include your Community username in your message to us. We'll then be able to check on the progress of this for you. 

I have a similar problem. Was there an answer to this? Other than taking the watch back and buying one that you have to wind up!

Hi @kelvin1950 As we may need to check a few things on your account, can you contact us by following this link with a few more details of the issue you're facing and we will be happy to take a look and get to bottom of this 😊