main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple Watch 5 Stock Delays

Highlighted
3: Seeker

Does anyone have experience of how long they had to wait to have their Apple Watch 5 (44mm) despatched?

My order tracker still states approx 1-2 weeks (it's past that now).. and the last text update has moved to the dreaded 10 days next update from 4 days.

how long did anyone else wait?

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
17: Community Champion

Unfortunately it does still show as 1_2 weeks on the Vodafone Online Shop 

Customer service via contact-us would be best placed to access your order status and advise accordingly.

I hope you receive your watch asap.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

The good news is, it arrived today ☺️

View more options
2: Seeker

Don't bother, I got my mine on release day, 20th sept and it's data connection is yet to be connected.

View more options

I got my One Number email overnight as the watch was on its way, and the connection worked first time once I ran software updates on my phone and the watch. Thankfully, I haven't had the issues that others appear to be having getting the connection up and running

View more options

We'd love to help get your watch connected @DaveyCC

We'll need to access your account to help get you up and running - please contact our team via Facebook, or get in touch on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

View more options