Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch 5

Gray123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Ok , I bought a used Apple Watch cellular and have tried to connect this with my phone since July, every week I have spoke to technical and they have assured me it will work within 24-48 hours.this has never been the case. I have had many Technical and customer support personal promising they will fix this issue and keep me posted on a daily bases until this problem is rectified. This normally last1-2 days then nothing, I then call back and start the process all over again. 4 weeks ago I made a customer complaint regarding this appalling service. I was promised yet again this would be sorted. Again no joy, rang customer complaints back two days later, yet again they were unable to fix this issue, rang back fof the third time to complain again, I land now informed Vodafone would like to compensate me by sending me a new watch if I sign up to a new contract and they would guarantee to be fixed. Received the ne was watch two weeks ago and gues what, still not working, I have decided nice phoned customer complaints twice more and I am now back on the it should work within the next 24hours, phoned customer complaints again today to find out why it still didn't work and they are yet to phone me back , this was 6 hours ago. Reason for this post is to warn any potential customers of the Apple Watch cellar not to bother as Vodafone have no idea what they are doing, or looking after there customers. I will be cancelling my business contract with Vodafone on Monday and changing to 02. I'm very disappointed 

6 REPLIES 6

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Gray123, it certainly sounds like you've had the run around and it's disappointing to hear you're still not connected. 

You mentioned that you'd be leaving today - if you did want us to take one more look into this, please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

I am in week 2 of this issue as well and is now with the Directors office who unbelievably are also giving me the same stalling information. No-one at VF has a clue what to do.  I now have a case to break my comtract which we are discussing.

TJ

Thanks for getting in touch @jimmybond007 - I'm sorry to hear about the delay getting your Apple Watch connected properly. If you're already speaking with our Directors Office, they're the highest point of escalation and we wouldn't intervene at this point. They'll continue to keep you updated with any progress, best of luck getting everything sorted. 

Good luck jimmy, since my post I was contacted off this forum, still haven't managed to rectify anything,, as they wanted me to explain my issues again.

i even received a message not to reply to you. Good luck mate. Hope you get it sorted, they are the Vodafone unprofessional team I have ever known 

TJ

It's disappointing to hear you're not happy with the experience you've had so far @Gray123. The team will need to run through some troubleshooting steps with you first of all, just to rule out anything that's been missed. If you'd like to get back in touch, we'll be happy to take another look into this for you.