Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch Cellular not working

vegasvic2005
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I recently aded an Apple Watch Series 3 to my Vodafone plan. Last week it worked fine but now not at all.

I've tried all the tech support suggestions (after 2hrs on the phone).... Unpair, Delete the app, re-boot the watch, pair again, set up as a new watch..... and still Vodafone mobile data is not working.

I can see in my account details that a secondary number for my watch exists alongside the primary number for my phone. Despite that, when I try to set up Mobile Data on the watch app it tells me that I can't use this plan with Vodafone One Number.... I don't even know what that is.

Are there any new fixes for this?

53 REPLIES 53

Well I've tried to call twice today to see whats going on. both times I've been cut off!

It looks to me like Vodafone couldn't care less about their customers. I've been given 2 deadlines and promised 2 phone calls both of which they have failed on. I've even private messaged vodafone on here, all to no avail.

so if that's all I'm worth to them, I'm off. so Vodafone, because of your failed promises, lack of communication and poor customer service, i will be going when my contract finishes with you!! 

Have you tried the e-mail to directors office? That's what eventually got mine sorted? (Within 2 days)

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm really sorry to see you're still having problems with your Apple Watch @Bart1209. So we're able to look into finding a resolution for you, please send us your details by following the private message I've sent you. 

hi good day

in need of desprate help to make it work

trying to connect my apple watch (series 4) for all most one month since I have bought the watch from apple directly,

made number of calls, false promises made will work within two hours 48 hours seven days and still counting, was sent to store unneccesery and was very embereced as staff it was waste of time to send me there

I also contacted apple about this and they changed the unit for new one again but did not make any diffrent

they are saying that they escalated this to higher technical department

very frustating

please help...........help.............................help.......................................help

My iWatch still not connected to Mobile Data. I ring customer services weekly. They says it’s being looked at.

this weeks call, they said they found the issue and 48 hours it would be fixed. They promised to call be in a couple days.

Still not working and no call back.

What do I have to do? This has been like this for almost two months now! Crazy!!!! Why can no one help and fix it.

This really is driving me crazy. 

The Watch app tells me that I didn’t pass the credit check . My Phone app shows that I have two lines, I’m already paying for this second line that my credit is too poor to get. 

191 didn’t have a clue as to why this is happening. They told me that my Watch should have been connected out of the box. This is not the case at all. You can see the Watch hasn’t been connected. The Watch app tells you this. 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@master105 @MrJG @Xander70 - I’m sorry to hear how long you’ve all been trying to connect your Apple Watch for. We can help!  So we can access your accounts, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

Hey I’m having the same issue im

paying for the data plan and my watch doesn’t connect rang 191 so many times told me try all sorts wait 24 hours un pair and pair nothing works. They say it’s active but it’s not. Just says loading plan then I have 2 lines with both with a i next to them need this sorting 

All, I am having the same issue now in December - Vodafone are saying that the will investigate and call back in 48 hours - surely they know the root cause by now!!! Really annoying, only started the plan to support the watch - now wishing that I sent to EE! 

Vodafone - you perhaps need to be honest and admit that you are not really ready to support the Apple Watch - damaging your reputation badly in my opinion! 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Matt352 @Matcoco - We can help and look into what’s happening with the Apple Watch connecting. I’m sorry you’ve spent so much time trying to get it sorted. I’ve sent you both a private message. Please follow the steps from there with how to send us your details.