main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple Watch Cellular not working

2: Seeker

@TJ - did you get my PM OK?

Jez

View more options
Administrator

@jeremydonaldson Did you reply to @TJ's private message or did you follow the link and enter the code? I've just checked our inbox and can't see a message in there from the registered email address on your Community account. When you submit the form, you'll receive an automated email to say we've got it. This will also contain your unique reference number which looks like [#12233445]. 

@Vicki3479 If you'd like us to have a look into your Apple Watch and account, please send over your details using the link in my private message

View more options

Hi - I filled in the code and subsequent form as requested. Can’t you see it?

View more options

If you've not received a confirmation email from us @jeremydonaldson, we'll have not got your query. Please try clearing your cache and cookies and complete the form again. Keep us updated and let us know if it goes through successfully this time. 

View more options

Hi - yes I received a reply from John Paul in your Social Media team yesterday evening. He said he'd sent a 4-digit code on text but we haven't received this. I replied late last night (Thursday) with the information he requested (except the code we didn't receive) and await his response. If you're able to nudge him, that would be great

Jez

View more options

I'm sorry for our delay in responding @jeremydonaldson, we're a little busier than usual across our Social Channels at the moment. If you've still not received a reply to your previous email, let us know the case ref (looks like [#12345678]) from the auto response you received and I'll chase this

View more options

Hi Mark

No I haven’t and it’s now been over 3 weeks since buying the Apple Watch and still no connectivity with the Vodafone network. 

The case details are: 

EFT195 [#20231414]

If you could chivvy along the appropriate team, we’d very much appreciate it. 

Many thanks

Jez

View more options
3: Seeker

Hi. 

Please add add me to the list of people who simply can’t get the apple watch connected to the mobile data network. 

Ive recently received  my series 4 watch and the same issue as everyone else. “Your Vodafone account is not elligble to enable mobile data”

im going round in circles (like everyone else)

if someone could send me a PM (as above) I’d be grateful. 

View more options

Not the same issue as ours. My series 4 was connected pretty quickly. Only two calls to the tech team.  My wife’s Series 3 is still unconnected after 3 weeks. We aren’t getting that error. We just get a message asking us to call 191 because the process of setting up mobile data in the Watch app on the iPhone has failed. Problem is, once you dial 191 no-one seems to have a clue how to fix the problem, while at the same time pretending they do know. This all culminated this evening in my watch being disconnected because the umpteenth person to try to help me with my wife’s Apple Watch hadn’t realised that I was acting for her and her watch. It’s the kind of shambles that you couldn’t make up. The lack of ownership and continuity in Vodafone’s support operation seems to be, in large part, the cause of these problems. 

View more options

@jeremydonaldson We'll continue discussing this with you over email, thanks for your reference. 

@Searla We're more than happy to help with your Apple Watch query, please send us your details by following the steps on the private message I've sent you. 

View more options
3: Seeker

Thanks @Adam - i've just completed the form..

View more options