Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch Connection Issue

ANDREWJWARD
4: Newbie

I had to swap my Apple Watch 4 due to an issue.  The first one was connected via e-sim and I had no issues.  However getting Vodafone to swap the e-sim to my replacement Watch has been a nightmare. 5 calls of over 20 minutes each and still not working. Vodafone does not seem to have a clue when it comes to the watch and customer service is truly appalling.  Promised calls back never happen and no-one will take any responsibility to resolve the issue. The stock answer I have had each time is 24 hours but each time nothing changes. Very poor service and will look to move everything away to a network that can deliver and treats customers with respect. What a joke! 

56 REPLIES 56

Can someone repost the coe email aadress, they have removed it!!!!

Send me a message

[Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic/personal information/inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

Dear Mr Jeffery

I am writing to you to complain about both your customer and technical support team, as well as the technical ability Vodafone has to connect an Apple watch to the Vodafone network.

A few months ago I left the 3 network, As I wanted to use an Apple Watch 4 as my primary contact technology.

I decided to join Vodafone as you offered the watch and supposedly had the better signal and customer care, After being promised the watch on your price plan, after 4 weeks I was told id have to wait another 4 weeks for it to arrive.

The Vodafone contact said I could always buy one from apple and they would still connect it for me, This I though was a good idea so I went ahead and bought the watch.

Since phoning up and giving you the details it has never worked, there is an issue between Vodaphone and the e-sim.
After many calls and chat sessions with your various teams, getting past from one person to another an accounts person canceling  one account even though the plan was there and active. I called and contacted your team's via chat multiple times every day of the following weeks to be told each team that they had made a change to things and that within the next 24 hours it would all be working, this did not work, neither did the waiting for 5 days….or 10 days. 

No one at Vodafone can get to work. Why can’t someone just tell the truth that you haven’t a bloody clue what you are doing, and you have signed up to suppling the Apple watch without the infrastructure in place.

After 7 weeks I still do not have the connection I was promised and am paying for, I have had your people on the forums promising me a reply in 24hors and no one every gets back to me. I am sick to death of this second rate service I am paying your company for, and that you are ultimately responsible for.

The end result I want is to be able to activate a cellular plan on my new watch (which I bought from apple)  Once this has been resolved I'm sure you'll also agree that I deserve quite a significant amount of compensation for having to put up with the inadequate customer service as well as the (quite frankly) disgusting lies I've had to put up with over the past few months. 

If I do not hear from you personally I will assume you are ignoring my pleas for help, and that this is how you expect you staff to behave as well, I will then forward all the documentation and this particular email to my facebook about and see what happens there.

Kind Regards

Removed] there is  a  dot between first  and  surname 

There is a dot between name and  surname , sorry it  won't allow  me  to  post  full   email  here 

Wkd. Thanks

@Rizlah, I nicked one on your lines, sorry but it was good!

I noticed. Lol. Yojr mail is good. I was promiswd a call back today from the directora office. Got a text and an email. Im still waiting. Times running out for today but its not looking good Is It. 

Thanks for contacting me about your experience with Vodafone.

I am always looking for ways to improve the service Vodafone provides and can assure you that your feedback will be used to help me with this.

A member of my team will be in touch within the next 24 hours to talk through your email.

Nick

" src="blob:https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/7ec3f24d-5c4a-47d5-b26c-4f87cdff8e15" alt="New_VF_Icon_RGB_...

Nick Jeffery
UK CEO,

Vodafone Limited

Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN

vodafone.co.uk

The future is exciting.

Ready?

This message and any files or documents attached are confidential and may also be legally privileged, protected from disclosure and/or protected by other legal rules. It is intended only for the individual or entity named. If you are not the named addressee or you have received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy or disclose it or its contents or use it for any purpose. Thank you. Please also note that transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.

C2 General

Seems the promise of help within 24 hours ##~## starts from the top!

I’ve just come off the phone from them (he got someone else to contact me. 

Apparently i I need to wait 24-48 hours for something they need to do. So I fear you are right. 

Then itll be another 24 and another 24 and .....   etc etc. 

Im actually losing the will to live. 

EE is about to get £300 a month off me.