main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple Watch Connection Issue

3: Seeker

@Rizlah, I nicked one on your lines, sorry but it was good!

View more options
4: Newbie

I noticed. Lol. Yojr mail is good. I was promiswd a call back today from the directora office. Got a text and an email. Im still waiting. Times running out for today but its not looking good Is It. 

View more options

Thanks for contacting me about your experience with Vodafone.

I am always looking for ways to improve the service Vodafone provides and can assure you that your feedback will be used to help me with this.

A member of my team will be in touch within the next 24 hours to talk through your email.

Nick

" src="blob:https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/7ec3f24d-5c4a-47d5-b26c-4f87cdff8e15" alt="New_VF_Icon_RGB_...

Nick Jeffery
UK CEO,

Vodafone Limited

Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN

vodafone.co.uk

The future is exciting.

Ready?

This message and any files or documents attached are confidential and may also be legally privileged, protected from disclosure and/or protected by other legal rules. It is intended only for the individual or entity named. If you are not the named addressee or you have received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy or disclose it or its contents or use it for any purpose. Thank you. Please also note that transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.

C2 General

Seems the promise of help within 24 hours ##~## starts from the top!

View more options

I’ve just come off the phone from them (he got someone else to contact me. 

Apparently i I need to wait 24-48 hours for something they need to do. So I fear you are right. 

Then itll be another 24 and another 24 and .....   etc etc. 

Im actually losing the will to live. 

EE is about to get £300 a month off me. 

View more options

@Rizlah @DGL75 - I’m sorry to hear the issues with your Apple Watches are still ongoing. As you’re now with with our Directors Office, they’ll handle it from their side. Please let us know if you need help with anything in the future. 

View more options

Thanks @gemma!.

You are correct I have been contacted by the directors office.....is that meant to sound impressive or what?!

The very polite lady carefully explained to me what was going to happen, which was ultimately EXACTLY the same process as i have been through 12 times before....give the EID number, wait 24 hours, turn it off then on.....

Well the 24hrs is up at 2pm today!

Im very excited, I can barely contain myself! I shall be reporting the outcome on here immidiately afterward!

View more options

Hi @DGL75 how have you got on with your query? 

View more options

So, 

after Vodafone escalated this all the way to the Directors office of complaits, we have finally fixed the issue.

The issue all along is that Vodafone have not got the capability to fix this issue, it is beyond them.

So my fix is that I have left Vodafone and I am joining EE. 

I managed to get so angry they agreed a no fee departure.

View more options

I'm still with the directors office. My latest call with them was yesterday where the girl assured me my watch would start working at midnight last night and that it would take them 5 days to fix my online account. I can't receive phone calls on my mobile now either. 

Guess what. It's now more than 11 hours past midnight and watch still not working. 

I'm sure EE will have you up and running in no time. 

Go luck with it all

View more options
Highlighted

they really dont know how to fix this issue, Good luck also!

View more options

So a quick update. 

Today my watch got connected and started working. I did have to send another email suggesting that after 4 months I'm sure they'd agree that they are in breech of contract and they should therefore let me leave their service if they don't get it fixed immediately. 

So far so good. 

Now just my online account to get fixed. 

View more options
2: Seeker

Im now on the apple watch connection rounabout im been passed from pillar to post ive spoke to 191 all around the world to be fair ive only been fobbed of for two weeks and went to a exspensive plan as i was told its the only way to connect by cellular to the apple watch . Every time i ring or call into the store it takes 24 hours to put there fix into action but it doent ive now been passed onto the highest technical dept they need 4 days to reply . Every one at vodafone knows there is a problem but they will not admit to it but they still charge the high call plan i suppose if they addmit to a problem a lot of people would reduce there call plan so i can see why vodafone are dragging there feet anyway thursday 24th jan is the day it will all be sorted .... am i holding my breath errr no 

View more options

I feel your pain. I had to contact the CEO before it eventually got fixed.  However during my issues they broke my online account which I'm still waiting on them fixing. That's more than 6 months now I've been on the roundabout. At least my watch works now. 

View more options

@Rizlah As your account will currently be with our Directors Office team, we'd be unable to intervene to assist with your online account and I hope this is resolved for you as soon as possible.

@lanerider I'm sorry to see you've been experiencing these issues when contacting us to resolve your Apple Watch query. Please keep us updated with how you get on following the update from our Technical team on 24 January. Should you need further assistance, please get in touch with us through the details sent in the private message that you'll receive shortly. We can then take a closer look into this for you.

View more options

You are correct and I want account for your help as you've been unsuccessful in helping to date. I was replying to the poor other person suffering the same issues that I've had for offer 6 months now. 

View more options
2: Seeker

Good news i sent the vodafone ceo a email yesterday afternoon and when i turned my phone on this morning its connected to my apple watch im now happy to say all is well .. 

View more options

Scratch card....😭

View more options