Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch Error Code 2001

Mayankkm
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

20012001Hello, I have tried all the procedures to connect my Apple Watch to Vodafone one number. Nothing has been done, no customer service, chat service, in-store could do anything for this. Been a week doing all this. Already reset my apple watch for more than 15times.

Any help? 20012001

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @Mayankkm

What have customer service said to you about this ?

Just incase you missed anything in the set up process here are Vodafones help pages>

Deviceguides.vodafone.co.uk/apple/watch-series-4-watchos-5. and Vodafone-OneNumber/Apple-Watch.

To add there has been some previous posts from people experiencing difficulties. 

ne such thread with info within is iOS/Series-4-Apple-Watch-Cellular-doesn-t-work.

We do have a Vodafone Social Media Team here that reads all posts and help where needed.

They have the same access like customer services on 191 to peoples accounts and maybe able to further assist.

I appreciate how frustrating it can be when something does not work when it just should !

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Mayankkm I’m sorry to hear you’ve been unable to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone.

So we can help get this sorted, please follow the steps in the private message I’ve sent to you.

Janet2606
1: Seeker

I’ve had the same problem with my iPhone watch it’s been going for over 2 weeks now and I’ve been on the phone to 191 customer services again today and they have been absolutely useless one of the women I spoke her attitude was dreadful!!!

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Janet2606 We'll help with getting your Apple Watch working as it should be!

Please message our team on Facebook or on Twitter @VodafoneUK. By including your Community username and a link to your post, we'll be able to help quickly and you won't need to repeat yourself.

Stevenjeve
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Yesterday I moved from EE to Vodafone.

i used an iPhone and Apple Watch series 3 with cellular that was originally bought through EE.

My number has ported to Vodafone ok but I'm having awful trouble setting up my Apple Watch Series 3 to use on Vodafone.
Watch has been reset and re-paired to iPhone several times and tech support have refreshed my primary number and secondary number and have taken the EID number from the watch. However I'm still getting a Error 2001 - problems activating your device message.

This is going around in circles.  
Can a Apple Watch originally bought from EE be used on the Vodafone network? 
Steven 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sure we can get your watch connected with our network and your phone @Stevenjeve. Pop us a message through Facebook or Twitter and we'll look into this for you 🔎