Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch One Number Registration "On Hold"

noworky
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I tried to set up my new Apple Watch Series 3 (with Cellular) on Vodafone OneNumber against my existing number. It seems to be stuck in some kind of waiting/pending/on hold state at the Vodafone end.

I spoke to a live chat agent or two yesterday and they assured me it would be fine today after being given enough time. In the most unsurprising twist this year it still doesn't work.

1. Received new watch. Followed setup process on watch.

2. OneNumber account now says "Order on hold"

Please can someone vaguely technical investigate? Let me know if you need more info.

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Appreciate you need help with this @noworky but as account access is needed which isn't available via this forum can I ask you to contact the Vodafone Social Media Team's and they'll get you passed via security protocol and then access your account to investigate.

Link back to your thread here including your forum username.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Sorry to have to direct you to another platform and I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I've tweeted this thread to @VodafoneUK. Nothing yet.

BandOfBrothers

Don't worry once they've caught up with your tweet the Social Media Team's will help @noworky 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Ok, so after a couple of days of twitter back and forth this is now sorted.

The problem appears to have been caused by the fact that I'm outside the fixed/minimum term of my contract. This meant that the entertainment pack that was active is now expired and the system required action against that (renew/upgrade or remove) before the watch registration was allowed. 

In my case we just removed the expired entertainment pack and the watch registration completed normally.

AnnS

Hi @noworky 

I have done some searching on this for you and found this previous thread https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/iOS/Changing-Watch-Moving-one-number-between-devices/td-p/2670448

Hope it will be some help when you next speak to Customer Services or the Social Team.