Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch dispatch!

Zakwilko95
3: Seeker

Right where do I begin! Ordered an Apple Watch about a week ago now once I ordered it I was given a tracking number which when I tried to track via the Vodafone website, the website wasn't working!! An apparently it's been like this for months the guy in the vodafone shop told me, and they still haven't bothered to fix it.. I wonder why? Right so after that didn't work I went on live chat and spoke to a agent because I was ensure what was happening with my order as I received no confirmation? The agent tells me that I should be rest assured and my Apple Watch will be with me tomorrow.. tomorrow comes and still nothing.. so I go on the live chat again and once again asked, he told me that it is now with DPD and will be once again with me tomorrow.. guess what still nothing??! So I phone them after being on hold for over an hour I was told on the phone that there has been a delay in orders and that it should be with me on Monday.. so I waited and STILL NOTHING!!! and I still don't know where it is now I'm considering cancelling the watch as it's absolutely disgraceful! And after reading a few forums it's not just me it's everyone! If you can't keep up with the Demand why are you selling them!? And why am I being lied to by your customer serivce! They're just telling me what I want to hear! The worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life! I haven't been with Vodafone long and kinda wishing I never went with them it's appalling! If I don't receive any true information about my Apple Watch it's the next coming days I'm cancelling it! Sick of false promising and lies! I'm going away for a month next month and they assured me I would have it before I go away! Vodafone needs to sort thereselfs out because it's a disgrace!!

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Zakwilko95 

Sometimes things do go wrong which I'm sure many accept. 

It's then down to how this is put right which instils confidence back into the product and services. 

I see you posted in this recent thread that I also responded to.

Apple-Watch-4-Space-Grey-Despatch-Date.

Unfortunately if it's out of stock due to supply and demand and how many units Apple are supplying then there's little Vodafone can do but should always be open with a customer to explain this.

A person could cancel their order Yes and perhaps go to an Apple Store instead. It's all about choices.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yes thing go wrong but lying to customers is not a "mistake" they know it's not purposely coming and if it's out of stock it should say. There would be a stock count within the order process any decent business would have that that holds stock.. and like I said I what makes it unacceptable that this has happened to majority of people so it's not a one off...

Mart78

Hi. I have had the same problem. I ordered mine two weeks ago. When I contact Vodafone they keep telling me the same that it will be with me tomorrow. I’ve been with Vodafone for over ten years. I’m sick of being lied to. If it’s out of stock why do they not just tell customers that instead of lying. 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Mart78 I'm really sorry to see that there's been a delay with your order! Once your Apple Watch is ready to send out, we'll send you an update via email or text. This will include a time that it will be delivered, which you can change if needed. Please be assured that we're working with the manufacturer to get this to you as quickly as possible.

To be honest it would'nt bother me if vodafone had no stock or delay in orders is the fact that's there no mention of this on the website.. You're all happy to accept new orders but what's the point if you cannot keep up with the demand? instead of saying delivery usually takes around 1-4 days? And why are the customer service people telling us that we'll get it tomorrow knowing fine well i wont because my order is still "proccessing" not only that but giving me fake DPD tracking numbers that don't work.. It's clearly unacceptable but no one seems to give a sh*t! And i'm its not complying with Trading Standards giving out mislead information!

I totally agree with you. That’s all I got told. When someone finally told me the truth I was told I should change the colour of my order that way I’d get it quicker because the one I’ve ordered is very popular.  Apparently now I’ve been put on priority to receive my watch when they have them. Probably told all the customers that are waiting the same thing.  They should stop taking orders until they have managed to fulfill the ones they already have. Vodafone are becoming a joke.