main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple Watch no cellular or mobile data

2: Seeker

Still having trouble connecting my Apple Watch Series 4, account is set up for 1 number and they have the watch EIN but still no sim shown, disconnected and paired several time

View more options
4 REPLIES

Same thing happening with me been 2 day on line chat and 191 no help

View more options

@Peds31 It's a shame to see you're experiencing issues with your Apple Watch connection. As you've mentioned everything appears to be set up on our end, please switch Bluetooth off and retest this for me. If you've switched this back on after retesting and are still experiencing issues, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team. We'll then be able to help further 

View more options

Thanks for getting in touch, Watch still shows no sim also there isn’t a private message 

View more options

Thanks for getting back to me @Peds31 - you should now have a private message in your inbox. Please let me know if you have any trouble receiving this and I can send another one to you.

View more options