Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch order

BenG80
2: Seeker

I ordered a Apple Watch series 4 on the 23rd feb had all the normal out of stock emails then tonight had another saying out of stock and will be in touch in 10 days with a update the thing is on the website it says delivery in 1 to 2 weeks so why say that if they can’t deliver in the time frame!! Has any else had any trouble recently with a order? 

9 REPLIES 9

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@BenG80 I'm sorry to hear there's been a delay with your order. We're working hard with Apple to get more stock delivered to our warehouse as soon as possible, I apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing you. 

Seems Vodafone have not learned from the [Removed] customer service regarding Apple Watch 4, mine has been on order since 2/8/19 and still no sign of it, been told 4 times via chat that it will arrive 'tomorrow' only for it to not arrive! The only honest person in Vodafone was the lady in store I spoke to! Shocking customer service!

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content, please see Community Guidelines]

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Wilatic Oh no, this isn't good to hear and I'm sorry you've had this experience with your Apple Watch! So a member of our team can get this looked into right away, please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username.

Gismodan
1: Seeker

Same issue here, Ordered mine on February 23. The last email I had was we'll be in touch in 10 days. Just gotta be patient I guess.

jamiechadwick0

Mine was ordered last Friday 1/03/19. Now when ordering I was told it would be dispatched Monday and to expect contact from DPD. As of yet nothing further has been heard from Vodafone regarding my order. I left it a couple of days and spoke on live chat yesterday morning 06/03/19  where I was told i should here something in next 24 hours. This time has passed and I have yet to here anything. I’m slightly annoyed that I’m a little unsure of when I am likely to receive the watch. Having googled this morning it appears that Vodafone have had issues satisfying orders. If this is the case why not be honest and be realistic as to when customers are likely to receive their orders. At least then the expectation has been managed and not left customers hanging. I was going to contact customer support again this morning but to be honest what’s the point if they can’t tell me what’s happening

@Gismodan @jamiechadwick0 It's disappointing to hear you're both still waiting on your Apple Watch also. 
I wish I could give you a further update, following the message @Josh posted. We're constantly working with Apple, to fulfill all of our orders as quickly as possible and I'm sorry the delay has been much longer than expected. 
We'll get your watches to you, as soon as we can. Once your order has been dispatched, you'll be able to track your order online. 

I gave up waiting so cancelled the order and just got a series 3 instead at least they are actually in stock with Vodafone 

stephaniethomas

Well, I don’t even know, there used to be all the rules with delivery, maybe they had problems with customs there

ryanjenson90

no i haven't faced such issue.

try dropping a mail at apple customer care.

this should not be accepatable.

also have you paid in advance?

Regards.