main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple Watch series 4

Highlighted
4: Newbie

Well having my Apple Watch series 4 for nearly 6 months and have done dozens of unpairing and resetting on both watch and phone and followed Vodafone tec instructions both while on phone to them and doing it and them calling back , waiting 24 hrs ..48 hrs five days and even a two week one and had many of each of all these , spent hour upon hour on phone to them and going in store ..all this to try and get something working , customer relations said being dealt with at highest level ..and now I’m told to take watch back to shop and have it taken off my account...they’ve given up ..nearly 6 months of hell trying to sort it and now nothing..not happy to say the least ..rant over 

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
12: Established

You should insist on them removing the hard credit check from your report as well, as they failed to provide their service.

View more options

@trevwealthall I'm really sorry to see that this is the case and I want to ensure that we do everything that we can to get your Apple Watch connected for you. 

So I can do this and look into the steps that Customer Relations have tried, please follow the details I've given in the private message you should get shortly. A member of our team will then be in touch.

View more options
4: Newbie

Thanks but to late customer relations told me to return the watch as nothing can be done so I did , no longer have one which is a shame after 6 months of hell trying to sort it then told give it back ? Unbelievable 

View more options