main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Has any one out there had a delivery date for their apple watch 4 pre order

I order the watch on friday 14th September and was told it would be deliverd on friday 21st but no info from Vodafone as of yet 

Any info would be wecome 

And Thank You 

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4: Newbie

@wingfb15 wrote:

I didn’t think Apple had any in stock

either? At least they didn’t when I last checked online?

Apple will always assign more stock to themselves as they make the watch and will get more profit by selling to the public than to people like Vodafone, so they will send minimum stock to the networks and a large chunk to physical Apple stores.... my local Apple store has them every day until close of business each day so have plenty of stock. At the end of the day Apple are the ones making the networks look bad it’s not Vodafone’s fault 

View more options
533 REPLIES

I ordered on Saturday, received confirmation emails but yet to get any delivery confirmation for tomorrow 👎

View more options

same i received confirmation emails on friday but yet to get any delivery confirmation or any info for that mater 

View more options
3: Seeker

Ordered on release day, 0810, I received no confirmation emails, so was a bit worried, on Live Chat today the chap said that my order has been received, but the item would be getting posted on Friday, so likely delivery date would be to my work address on Monday (as its closed on weekends). 

View more options

I’d take whatever the live chat says with a pinch of salt, they basically just told me that it would be dispatched whenever the order is processed but couldn’t indicate when that would be 🙄

View more options

Still unsure why I received no email at all confirming the order? Perhaps it is because I'm an existing customer?

View more options

I was told on the phone when ordering, that it would be deliverd on friday 21st. I was going to order it from apple direct and they said i may aswell order it with Vodafone as it will be all set up for the friday and i can use it straight away 

I think this may have been an up sell now, which they can not follow through on.

If i do not get it tomorrow i will be complaining that i was mis-sold the product.

was anybody else promised this??

View more options

I have just been on the phone to them about this. I received an order number last Saturday after placing the order Friday evening. Was told DPD would be in touch today about a delivery for tomorrow. (21st September) Asked Vodafone to check and they said delivery is on back order and going to take around 4 weeks! Whaaaaat??

View more options

Im pretty sure the release date for the Watch is in October anyway?

View more options

No phone and watch is 21st September so tomorrow 

View more options

When they said the date in the keynote it must have been for certain countries

View more options

Has anyone else contacted voda to confirm this???

View more options

UPDATE: had an email from Voda at 0124 this morning and a txt each from them and DPD that it’s being delivered between 0600 and 1000 today. 

Bit different to 4 weeks though! 

Ill update if if anyone wants. 

View more options

Yes please can every one keep us all updated 

thanks 

I have an email from Vodafone saying it will be delivered to Monday the 24th but dpd app is saying estimated delivery date is today 21st so watch this space sorry about the pun 

View more options

My email said Monday too but dpd app days today, it’s at my local depot now so looking good! 

View more options

Bingo, mines arrived!

View more options

Yay! Did you get what you actually ordered? Should have mine in the next hour 😁

View more options

Yup, all good 

View more options

Hay all got my watch as well thanks for all the updates well done Vodafone for getting it sorted

View more options

I’m glad to hear you got your orders @gswithenbank and @Basildinho. Did your watch come as expected @Splloyd94?

To anyone that's not received their order. We apologise for the delay, we’re working had with Apple to fulfill these and get your watch on your wrist as soon as possible.

View more options