main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
Administrator

All - I'm happy to see some of you have now received your new Apple Watch. For those of you who haven't, it's likely that you'll have been offered a free wireless charger and on that email/text, it'll have highlighted the details - this should arrive with your watch. 

When we're getting stock is always a tricky one as not all agents will have access to this information. They'll be able to see on your account if stock has been allocated to your order. When your order is due out, you'll receive a text/email from DPD to advise. 

We're working with Apple to fulfil orders as soon as possible. I can completely understand the disappointment that your new watches haven't arrived yet and I do hope they'll be with you shortly. 

View more options
4: Newbie

Why are customers who ordered on 14th September still without their Watches yet customer who ordered afterwards already received theirs?!

View more options
3: Seeker

I haven’t been offered a free wireless charger? 

View more options

Me neither!

View more options

Alex please answer our questions !

1) why have people who ordered after me got theirs and I haven’t?

2) why haven’t I been offered a wireless charger?

3) why have I been lied to?

i’m sure you’ll ignore this again!

View more options

Me neither, this is getting out of hand. 

View more options

I was just told point blank I wasn’t eligible for any kind of conpensation, and that the email was fraudulent and fake! 

Then I got accused of making the fake website by one of the chat advisors! It seems that none of the departments are talking to each other! 

View more options
1: Seeker

How is it that some who ordered their watches the same time as other are being offered free items (wireless charger etc) whilst some aren’t?? I know that I’d rather just have my watch now, but appears that wish won’t be coming true soon either, I think all of us including myself just want to see some consistency, and proper information on our deliveries not just a link to a webpage telling us you are working on our orders, it’s INFURIATING! How about you dish the chargers to the others in here that are waiting along with the people that have got them coming??? 

View more options

I ordered on the 17th of September was told delivery would be the 21st  I called customer services and they told me it will be delivered 3 PM on the 21st  I took the day off work nothing arrived I got an email saying the Apple Watch is out of stock  A week later I went on Live chat and asked again when the Apple Watch will be delivered I got told between 24 and 48 hours so a few minutes after that chat I went on chat again and asked the same question and was told they don’t know  I haven’t been offered a free wireless charger as well 

View more options
Highlighted

I spoke to an advisor on chat last night they said stock will arrive in 3 days time and I’m allocated to receive one I pre ordered on the 14th . Today I received this text msg with a picture of the charger .

Hi Stu we know you're excited to start using your new Apple Watch but unfortunately your order has been delayed. Rest assured, we're working with Apple to get it to you as soon as possible. To say thank you for your patience, we'll be sending you a free wireless charger in either black or white (worth £30). Find out more at www.vodafone.uk/XQUISIT Remember, you can track your order by going to www.vodafone.co.uk/trackmyorder and entering your order number.

lol so does this mean I am in the next allocation after all lol . Mixed messages 

View more options

@Stu43 wrote:

I spoke to an advisor on chat last night they said stock will arrive in 3 days time and I’m allocated to receive one I pre ordered on the 14th . Today I received this text msg with a picture of the charger .

Hi Stu we know you're excited to start using your new Apple Watch but unfortunately your order has been delayed. Rest assured, we're working with Apple to get it to you as soon as possible. To say thank you for your patience, we'll be sending you a free wireless charger in either black or white (worth £30). Find out more at www.vodafone.uk/XQUISIT Remember, you can track your order by going to www.vodafone.co.uk/trackmyorder and entering your order number.

lol so does this mean I am in the next allocation after all lol . Mixed messages 

I got that message over a week ago... nearly 2 so don’t expect anything anytime soon, I’m afraid! 

David

View more options

Just had a text message and told they will be in touch in 10 days time.

called them yesterday and they said they have a new stock in tomorrow and will send it out to me, what on earth is going on?

i am going to call tomorrow and ask to speak to a manager of some kind this is rediclous. 

View more options

Ridiculous is all I say! 

View more options
2: Seeker

I have just received this after already waiting for 2 weeks 

Unfortunately, due to exceptionally high demand, the manufacturer still hasn’t been able to send us stock for your order SBL-1000000330189270. We’re sorry for the continued delay. We send out all items on back order on a first-come, first-served basis. So rest assured, we’ll get your order on its way to you as soon as we can.

We’ll be in touch in ten days with a further update - hopefully sooner if stock arrives in the meantime.

Just to let you know, our customer care team won’t be able to give you any more information at the moment - but you can check the status of your order at any time on ourwebsite.

View more options

When we already know that orders are not being fulfilled on a first come first served basis. Lies lies lies from Vodafone, no real answers 

View more options

Mine is ‘getting ready’ - does that mean allocated? Does it mean it’s about to come out? Or does it mean they know I want one and I’m on the list? Also - not been offered a charger - sigh 😔 

View more options

Me either - 

View more options

I should feel grateful..I have been offered a charger..but Vodafone then confirmed it doesn’t work with the watch or my phone! (not that there is any news yet on delivery)

View more options

I can confirm that the charger Vodafone has sent me doesn't charge the 8 Plus or Apple Watch.

Oh, and I've still no service.

Inept doesn't even begin to cover it. Quite remarkable.

View more options

Seriously they send a text saying my order is delayed and here’s a charger to compensate and now your telling me it does not work on iPhone 8 or the new watch . Ha ha ha ha ha you couldn’t make it up. Never experienced such rubbish service and still no watch lol quality 

View more options