main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
3: Seeker

I got that wrong  about the Apple Stores  but the EE website says they have them in stock and will deliver in one day 

View more options

ee website 

4: Newbie

Leahook I’m in the same position as you mate I also know all the vodaphone advisors on a first name basis lmao.  I actually couldn’t give a ##~## about the watch no more just hate being mugged off lol . It annoys the crap out of me the money I havee spent with Vodafone over the last ten years then you get someone who’s probably only been with Voda for 5 minutes treating you with contempt lol 

View more options

What I find annoying aswell is the lack of responses from admins etc on here. They’ve obviously read this whole thread but can’t be bothered replying or try to give us a decent answer. I filled out one of they forms you get a link to on here via private message by an admin and it took them like 5 days to even reply and there reply was ‘ we can’t find your post or question on the forum ‘ so I had to explain it via email. Will probably take them another 5,6,7,8 days to reply and I bet it’s a rubbish reply. 

David. 

View more options

It’s no better going on Twitter either they just fob you off with the normal bs that it’s Apple and not them.. I’ve been with Vodafone for 18 years now and had no joy whatsoever trying to get an honest answer. I checked my local Apple stores stock this morning and they had stock but by the time I got through the various pages they had sold out so stock is coming through. Also a work colleague who ordered an Apple Watch the day after me has had his for a week and guess what he just happened to be a new customer so I think you are right in that the customers who already spend with Vodafone are tied in and they couldn’t give a damn about

View more options

Lmao if I was admin I wouldn’t reply 

View more options

@Stu43 wrote:

Lmao if I was admin I wouldn’t reply 

You fishing for a job? Hahaha. Why wouldn’t you reply? If they replied I’m sure everyone would respect them more tbh

View more options

Just to let you all know, I have cancelled my order with Vodafone and I have a delivery tomorrow from Currys. 

This has been the worst thing I have ever been through in regards to buying something from a worldwide company. It has been embarrassing and a complete shambles. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting, I will be reading your comments as they come in. It has been very emotional. 

View more options

I’d do the same if I could find a 44mm cellular. Was so close to cancelling but decided to wait it out. Now my thoughts are if I wait it out with Vodafone then I’m in to another 2 years with them. I might  buy a watch outright from Apple even though it’s a mid November ETA. Then I can drop Vodafone when my sim only contract is up in 6 months.🤔

View more options

Today I bought a 44mm silver and white GPS series 4, free delivery for tomorrow with Curry’s. I can’t take anymore of that nonsense, it’s been terrible. If curry’s have them and Argos in some stores why havent Vodafone? 

View more options

I cancelled mine last night and ordered from Very. delivery Tuesday. Can't wait.

View more options

I think i'm going to give them to the end of this week, and see what happens. I've lost all faith in them at this point.

View more options

Also decided enough was enough. Cancelled and accepted the no cellular option from Curry’s..arrived today within 24 hrs of ordering. Vodafone can lose the Watch revenue and cellular additional contract, and in free to leave entirely from next summer. Loving the watch..and it looks like the cellular is pretty poor, so no loss 

View more options

I just cancelled.

To be fair I didn’t wait the 3-4 weeks estimated delivery,  but they shouldn’t have just blatantly lied to us and told us we would get launch day delivery. All we can do in this situation is vote with our feet. 

For anyone still holding on, I was told delivery would be in 10 days if I wanted to wait. I ordered at lunchtime on 20th September. 

View more options

Think im going to hold on for another week or so, and see if they managed to fulfill the order.

View more options
2: Seeker

I have also cancelled my Apple Watch order with Vodafone today and purchased the 44mm Nike+ with cellular from Very instead. Shocking from Vodafone, however for a company who Ofcom found to have the worst customer service in the U.K. I have to say I’m not surprised.

View more options

TThamount of cancellations that are taking place, are giving vodafone even less of an excuse. The next stock delivery there should be several watches unaccounted for. Let's see if they actually send them.

View more options
Highlighted

Also just ordered from Very. In stock and delivered tomorrow. 

Still have the cellular set up debacle to deal with though.😅

View more options

I’m the same been waiting 3 weeks now and this has just been nothing but a joke... I sold my old watch on the understanding that it would be with me on release day and still no sign of it... Vodafone you’re going to loose a lot of customers due to this.... 

View more options

You are in the exact same situation as me. Going to contact them again and see what’s going on.

View more options