main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
4: Newbie

On the other hand hopefully by the time I receive mine all the issues activating will have been solved.

The ‘plan’ issue seems ridiculous, Vodafone upsold me a watch on the back of my early upgrade so it better work together...

View more options
Highlighted

Well, very interesting.  I raised the issue to complaints.  Nothing.

raised it to customer relations.  Nothing.

nothing can be done at all apparently.  Absolutely nothing.

friday morning I contact the CEO.

3pm today I get a phone call.  My watch will be delivered Monday, Tuesday at the latest.  It’s already entere the dispatch process.

View more options
Highlighted

@Norwichred wrote:

Well, very interesting.  I raised the issue to complaints.  Nothing.

raised it to customer relations.  Nothing.

nothing can be done at all apparently.  Absolutely nothing.

friday morning I contact the CEO.

3pm today I get a phone call.  My watch will be delivered Monday, Tuesday at the latest.  It’s already entere the dispatch process.

Yeah but can you believe them?  How did you contact the ceo like? Can you private message me the email address or number and what you said to them please? Cheers

David 

View more options
Highlighted

Hope you get it as they promised

i ordered mine on the 28th of September, I think I will get it just before the series 5 is released lol!

View more options
Highlighted

You can just google the CEOs email.  I did that after reading that others had contacted him on here.

theres a special team that deal with complaints raised to his email.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Seems as if vodafone got stock in today. My order status is shown now as awaiting pick at the warehouse likewise my friends. So should be here monday/tuesday i reckon

View more options
Highlighted

Great news!

When did you place your order please 

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

9.01am on preorder day

View more options
Highlighted

Well at least (hopefully) it will be sorted soon:)

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Hi did it say awaiting pick on the order tracker or did you have to call Vodafone for the info because when I called they told me my order is ready and they are just waiting for DPD to take the parcel

View more options
Highlighted

Mine still showing 3-4 weeks on tracker and nothing on DPD app but he did say I’d be likely to receive it before it appeared on their main systems.

i did tell him I was cynical but he sounded confident!

View more options

On tracker I can only see “DPD will contact you blah blah blah..”

View more options
Highlighted

just got off the phone to Vodafone customer services and now they’re telling me they don’t have in stock and i Should get it in the next few days but when I phoned up yesterday they told me they had my watch and it was just waiting for DPD to pick it up  they told me that on three occasions yesterday I told them three times yesterday and was told the same Information so I thought maybe they’re telling me the truth now  my confidence in Vodafone is at the lowest it can be 

View more options
Highlighted

Forward all enquiries to nickDOTjefferyATvodafone.com

View more options
Highlighted

I was one of the first on this forum to complain about it because I ordered on the 14th September and I still didn't receive it a month later and I was getting the same problems as you are all still getting now.

I can't believe this is all still happening to you all, it is a disgrace. 

I gave up in the end and ordered mine with Curry's next day delivery, the watch is amazing and you will love it when it arrives. 

I am pleased I didn't have mine delivered by Vodafone because this has been the biggest shambles I have ever witnessed. 

I only called up to purchase the watch, they talked me into a deal and I now have a 2-year contract at £70 a month with the iPhone XS Max that I didn't really need. 

View more options
Highlighted

You still can return the new iPhone back to them! It’s still in the cooling time...

View more options
Highlighted

There is a problem, I sold my iPhone X  on launch day and I also sold my Apple Watch 3, I was without a watch for a month and if I sent this phone back now then I wouldn't have a phone at all, so basically I am stuck with it. I do like the phone but I don't like the fact I am now stuck with Vodafone for 2 years after all this trouble I had. I just have to see it out now. 

View more options
Highlighted

Question folks 

I’ve never been able to view my order status on this link with my SBL number

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/existing-customers/track-my-order/index.htm

But it I can on this one which is useless and gives no information other than we have your order

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/web-shop/my-vodafone-account/orders/track-my-order

View more options
Highlighted

I’m the same, 1 says it doesn’t recognise my order number and the other just say DPD will contact me in due course. It’s so annoying. 

View more options
Highlighted
 wrote:

Question folks 

I’ve never been able to view my order status on this link with my SBL number

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/existing-customers/track-my-order/index.htm

But it I can on this one which is useless and gives no information other than we have your order

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/web-shop/my-vodafone-account/orders/track-my-order

I have the exact same problem

View more options