main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Well I’ve just been on chat and been told my watch has been dispatched and I’ll recieve it tomorrow! I’ve had no notification from VF or DPD so I’m not holding my breath

View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie

Well I just contacted vf cs and I asked if I would recieve before christmas. They said, "if the stock situation remains the same as it has been, they are not sure.". Lol wow that's redicolous...... Well least someone being truthful I suppose.

View more options
Highlighted

I have been through the same situation as many others I contacted chat on Friday as I was going out of the country Saturday . They promised me my watch would be delivered in 2 to 24 hours and I would receive and confirmation text within 4 hours they promised and assured me I have a full copy of both chats.  I never got the text and contacted again at around 8pm they said roughly the same thing again and to wait till the morning . Morning came and nothing from Vodafone so I actually called them . The guy on the phone said there is at least another possible 20 day wait  and look through the previous chats and confirmed they had totally lied to me and admitted it was for good ratings lol . I thanked him for his candid answers.  He apologised as they all do but offered nothing other than a customer complaint number lol . What sort of company is this lol . I bet if you missed a bill payment they would be super efficient 

View more options
Highlighted

Just had a funny conversation with 3 vf staff on chat. All stating I will recieve tomorrow as the backorder of my order is 10 days which is tomorrow. Print screened all these texts, and now waiting for my apparent email/text, I should recieve from now till morning. They do say 3 times is the lucky number lol...... unfortantly this is vodafone though..... 

View more options
Highlighted

Quick Update: 6 People have now assured me for tomorrow and 1 has even investigated this. All were spoken to today. We shall see if this is going to be the case. I have all names of the staff and screenshots of the chats so if lies, I will have long chat to CEO about the lies.

View more options
Highlighted

Don’t believe a word! DPD status will update the night before delivery to show that they have the delivery booked and that they are waiting to collect your parcel. In the morning the DPD tracker will update to show that your parcel is at your local depot waiting to be loaded onto a van. Then by 11am you’ll have a slot for delivery. If anyone at Vf have told you that you will receive it tomorrow then it’s total BS!

View more options
Highlighted

Also worth remembering the director’s team has been really clear that they receive stock on Tuesday and Thursday so there is very little chance it would suddenly ship out over the weekend.

View more options
Highlighted

That’s not true.  When I threatened them with ombudsman mine shipped out on a Sunday and received Monday.

View more options
Highlighted

Honestly though, I wouldn't care as much if they didn't lie about their dates and etc if they said, for example, 4 weeks max then thats fair enough. So I agree with you Richy that beliving them would be stupid idea. But, having 5 people says tomorrow and then 1 person investigating this and assuring this. and someone also gave me a reference number for something but wont get told what its for which is the strangest part.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I’ve given up, it’ll turn up when it turns up, but for now I have a stack load of screen shots that I’ll email to the directors office tomorrow!

View more options
Highlighted

I have screenshots aswell, but I don't think they need as they can view your chats from their end. As they checked mine when they investigated it.

View more options
Highlighted

I’ve given up worrying about mine now, as above it turns up when it turns up. I’m hoping Vodafone will have ironed out any problems by then!! 

View more options
Highlighted

Has anyone got the directors office email address please?

i have been complaining to chat for a while now but it’s getting me nowhere. I just want some idea of a date, if it’s three weeks then so be it but please, just be honest with us.

View more options
Highlighted

Wow this has got to the point of complaining to the Directors twice now..... 7 People reasurring me of my order and even gave me reference number stating that when they looked it up deffiantly said, its going to be delivered but, look nothing again. Apparently I had numerous notes on my order and still does not get accounted for. All I asked at first was a time frame not specific date....... I am seriously annoyed now..... (P.S Can't private message you email for some reason)

View more options
Highlighted

nick dot jeffery at vodafone dot com

View more options
Highlighted

The trouble is I don’t think the general chat agents work in sales department, they probably have no access to stock software etc. 

View more options
Highlighted

Thank you for that.

I dont even think that will make any difference but I will send copies of the deceitful chat conversations I have had and see what happens.

Its in stock at Argos for collection in an hour BTW in both GPS and GPS Cellular. Maybe we should tell them and they can get them on click and collect! Lol

View more options
Highlighted

Just been in contact with the Director's. Absoloutly a waste of time, get told they shouldn't of lied and that I still have to wait for another 3 weeks! and all I get in return is £30 of my bill lol! seriously that doesn't even cover a month of watch with the upfront cost.... Such a joke and still nothing is going to be said about the lies on chats. Even though I had shown a reference number given to me by a cs and was told by another 2 that the reference shows my delivery is due today and still apparently thats a lie...........

View more options
Highlighted

3 weeks? How can they be so behind when other retailers have stock?! 

View more options

I have just been on 'chat' and for once got a decent person who was honest. He explained they do not know when orders will come in. I will probably have to wait another two weeks as last week I was on a 20 day back order even having ordered on the 24th September.

It was refreshing to get an honest answer having spent the last three weeks being lied and lied to. I left him excellt feedback as I believe honesty should be rewarded. I never left feedback for the ones who said it would arrive that afternoon.

View more options