main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

I didn’t think Apple had any in stock

either? At least they didn’t when I last checked online?

View more options
4: Newbie

Apparently it is because, of the small of amount of stock apple is sending to vodafone lets say they want 10,000 of them they are only getting a small percentage of this such as, 500 or maybe even 1,000 at a time.

View more options

So just come off the phone to the directors office and have been told that deliveries come in Tuesdays and Thursdays from Apple, it's a case of how long is a piece of string until I get one as they don' t know how many they are going to get and then obviously there is a waiting list that they need to fulfill.

Hohum, I'll just have to be patient then!

View more options

@wingfb15 wrote:

Apple will always assign more stock to themselves as they make the watch and will get more profit by selling to the public than to people like Vodafone, so they will send minimum stock to the networks and a large chunk to physical Apple stores.... my local Apple store has them every day until close of business each day so have plenty of stock. At the end of the day Apple are the ones making the networks look bad it’s not Vodafone’s fault 

View solution in original position

View more options
12: Established

@wingfb15 wrote:

There is plenty of stock readily coming through to Apple retail stores (either for walk-ins or reservations) and many other retailers. Even the in-demand stainless model is much more easy to get hold of and retailers like JL and Very have been getting regular stocks.

I don't buy the 4-8 week comment from CS (in fact take anything they say with a pinch of salt - they genuinely have no idea abouut stock levels or restock schedules) - its much more likely that they're intentionally slowing the rollout given the multitude of issues they appear to be having actually getting the watches working (and remaning working) on their network.

View more options
12: Established

@inim666 wrote:

@wingfb15 wrote:

Apple will always assign more stock to themselves as they make the watch and will get more profit by selling to the public than to people like Vodafone, so they will send minimum stock to the networks and a large chunk to physical Apple stores.... my local Apple store has them every day until close of business each day so have plenty of stock. At the end of the day Apple are the ones making the networks look bad it’s not Vodafone’s fault 

The distribution business is separate from the retail business, and the distribution side will distribute to other disties and resellers in equal measure. It is in Apple's interest to get as many devices out there to everyone as quickly as possible.

There is plenty of stock coming through now to other retailers through the channel - even the SS models.

Vodafone's outbound logistics partner (aka "the warehouse") will know exactly how many devices they have coming through and when. The blame for any delays lays firmly at Vodafone's door - especially since they seem completely incapable of managing customer expectations in a sensible manner.

View more options

I’m currently in touch with the CEO’s office and they don’t seem to have a clue I’ve been waiting since 21st September promised on weekly basis that they will deliver! But keep getting emails from Neil Blagdon saying sorry blah blah blah we will inform you in another 10 days don’t think anyone knows what is going on!

View more options
3: Seeker

And yet more lies from Vodafone. After being promised that my watch would be here today I am yet to see a dpd message. Time to get in touch once again and play Mary 🤬

View more options

@Moo-tan-clan wrote:

And yet more lies from Vodafone. After being promised that my watch would be here today I am yet to see a dpd message. Time to get in touch once again and play Mary 🤬

Unless the CEOs office promised you it it won't mean anything. Chat have no idea what's actually happening and are just making it up as they go along.

View more options

Moo, you wont get a honest answer from them. They are completly useless. The only thing that is truthful (that's even doubtful itself) is the online tracker. 3-4 weeks for some people, and for people like me who has notes from directors to speed things up is 4-8 weeks (really sped up that lol). The only thing we can all do is, if you don't recieve anything for around 3 weeks, go onto live chat and watch the lies flood through (Their system doesn't show anything different then to ours except notes which don't help you). After that get in contact with the directors with a complaint. They wont help speed things up but, you will at least get some kind of compensation for the incidents... I.E, I am getting £30 of my next bill.

View more options
Highlighted

I spoke to Chelsea like 4 times!

and now she only sends texts!! When did you order your watch? Mine was on the 28th of September!

View more options

Mine was on the 21 September 

View more options

i ordered on the 24th September but then the cs canceled it on the 29th and didn't realise till 11th october. So i ordered again on the 11th and apparently because, all the lies and deciet and the fact they canceled my order just because, I wanted to know where it was. The Director put notes on my account about the issues and how mine was supposed to be sped up. I know the notes are there because, all the staff talk about the notes on there. Unfortantly doesn't seem to have any difference which is a joke.

View more options

Maybe good news 😂😂😂

Just spoke to them again 

Ian: Im getting in touch yet again regarding my apple watch. I was promised it today as you can see from previous chats ref SBL-1000000330815077 and yet again ive been let down by lies. where is my watch and when is it going to be with me

Vimal: Sorry and sincerely apologize for the delay of the order no worries let me locate your account and assist you by sorting and make sure that you will get your delivery by tomorrow itself.

Vimal: I can see that your order number SBL-1000000330815077 is in progress and will be get to you by 24-48 hours and confirmation for the same would be there to you.

Vimal: You will get your Apple Watch Series 4 44mm space grey

Ian: I am getting sick and tired of being promised it for it to never arrive its been on order since 21st Sept and im getting no indication on when i will see it. I was told this on monday that it would be with me today so was that a lie?

Vimal: I can see that but at that point of time the order was in back order for 20 days

Vimal: as the Apple watch was out of stock

Ian: But the person i spoke to said they had come in stock

Ian: are they in stock now?

Vimal: and as the previous adviser had highlighted your order in high priority so as the stock is now available you will get the confirmation by the dpd in 24-24 hours and you will get your order.

Ian: I dont hold much hope but thanks for letting me know Vimal

Vimal: No worries and i am really sincerely apologize for the trouble as this watch is in huge demand so the stock was not there by Apple

Vimal: so it was the reason but be rest assured this time you will get your order as the back order of 20 days is over.

View more options

It's funny how they can, oh yah 24-48 hours.... They don't have any of this information as all they go by is notes written by other advisers. They literally follow the same steps we do with order tracking and then just go with the previous chats that you had, to make themselves look better. 20 days backlog huh? Well that's a lie too lol! Backlog is just phrase for 20 days you have been waiting and when you will recieve the next automative email from vodafone saying another 10 days. I've literally had that same conversation like you have and even contacted 6 members after to be sure of it. In total I asked 7, all just aggreeing with eachother to try and get a good review from us customers. Apparently all 7 said, "I re-assure you that it's currently waiting for someone from dpd to collect. In the morning you will recieve an email and text about your order delivery time". Guess what? I literally never heard a single thing. Oh and one of the advisors even told me to give them the best in the customer reviews! I don't give any reviews unless they are truthful such as, it can be 4 weeks etc....

View more options

New Update "Apparently" When I contacted them.........

MeYes, I understand this issue as I have already been in touch with your director 2x times about the lies.
MeAs you would be able to see in notes of them stating.
Varun: Okay, sure let me check the notes and the details of the order and I will share each details with you and let you know the expected date of delivery.

MeRight, okay. Thanks.

Varun: "Customer", I have checked the details and can see that you have order was placed on (12th Oct???) and it was on the back order of 10 days and but rest assured, since the order is with the DPD now, you will have it by Monday with you.

Varun: Once the order is out for delivery, you will have the text from the DPD and you will be able to track the the item from yourself on their website.

MeWhat do you mean? DPD has my order already or it's awaiting pick up? Thanks.
Varun: "Customer", DPD is delivery company like Roayal mail.

MeYes I know that but you said, "is with the dpd now"???
Varun: Your order will be delivered by them and once it s out for delivery they will text with the tracking number.

Varun: Yes, what is the confusion in that, please let me know?

MeTo way it's spelt is your saying, that dpd currently has my order in their possession at this time. and all I am wondering is, "is it really with dpd at the moment.... or is it ready to be picked up".

Varun: It is with them and they will get it delivered by Monday for sure.

MeRight if that is the case. When will I receive a text from them and an email from you guys?

Varun: Once the item is out for delivery, you will have the text confirmation on your phone from them with the tracking number and you will be able to track the item from your end as well.

Me: Right, okay Thanks. So it should be "Monday that it gets delivered"?
Varun: Exactly!

Me: Right, okay. Thanks.... Hopefully it will be.
Varun: It will be, rest assured as I mentioned I will not misguide you even if there has to be wait time, as you too can understand the situation.
View more options

@Billionrainz wrote:

New Update "Apparently" When I contacted them.........

MeYes, I understand this issue as I have already been in touch with your director 2x times about the lies.
MeAs you would be able to see in notes of them stating.
Varun: Okay, sure let me check the notes and the details of the order and I will share each details with you and let you know the expected date of delivery.

MeRight, okay. Thanks.

Varun: "Customer", I have checked the details and can see that you have order was placed on (12th Oct???) and it was on the back order of 10 days and but rest assured, since the order is with the DPD now, you will have it by Monday with you.

Varun: Once the order is out for delivery, you will have the text from the DPD and you will be able to track the the item from yourself on their website.

MeWhat do you mean? DPD has my order already or it's awaiting pick up? Thanks.
Varun: "Customer", DPD is delivery company like Roayal mail.

Varun: Your order will be delivered by them and once it s out for delivery they will text with the tracking number.

Varun: Yes, what is the confusion in that, please let me know?

MeTo way it's spelt is your saying, that dpd currently has my order in their possession at this time. and all I am wondering is, "is it really with dpd at the moment.... or is it ready to be picked up".

Varun: It is with them and they will get it delivered by Monday for sure.

MeRight if that is the case. When will I receive a text from them and an email from you guys?

Varun: Once the item is out for delivery, you will have the text confirmation on your phone from them with the tracking number and you will be able to track the item from your end as well.

Me: Right, okay Thanks. So it should be "Monday that it gets delivered"?
Varun: Exactly!

Me: Right, okay. Thanks.... Hopefully it will be.
Varun: It will be, rest assured as I mentioned I will not misguide you even if there has to be wait time, as you too can understand the situation.

all I can reply to this one is  

View more options

Exactly my thoughts lol anyways how could it be with dpd if my order tracker still states it's getting ready? and also why has DPD got it now but won't deliver it till Monday??? lol

Your order status:

We’ve received your order

Your order is confirmed and we are getting it ready

When your order is ready, our couriers DPD will deliver it to your chosen address

4 - 8 Weeks

View more options

Jaspreet : Hi, how can I help you today?

Me : I have order an apple watch series 4 44mm with you. I have just finished speaking to someone called "Vamul" and I mentioned to him about the lies I have been receiving about this and mentioned how I spoke to your directors twice about this to which they have put notes onto my account about the constant lies. He then tells me that my order is currently with Dpd and will be delivered on Monday, is this actually correct because, I have checked my order tracker and quite clearly see that it is not with dpd at all.

Jaspreet : I'll look into that for you now, it'll just take a couple of minutes.

Me : Right, okay thanks

Jaspreet : Thanks for waiting, I appreciate your patience.

Jaspreet : I have checked and see the order has arrived in our warehouse and DPD is yet to be collected. Once it is collected from DPD you will have an email confirming the order tracking details and it's true that the order will be delivered to you on or before Monday 7 pm.

Me : Right, okay thanks. I was wondering why he put dpd has it but I think he just got confused.

Jaspreet : Yes, may be.

Jaspreet : I have double checked and see DPD is not yet in the picture.

Jaspreet : The order will be dispatched on or after 26th October.

Me Right, okay that's brilliant thanks. So its guaranteed that I will be deliver on Monday 29th or sooner?

Jaspreet : Yes, that's correct.

MeRight, that's brilliant thank you so much.

Jaspreet : You are welcome.

Jaspreet : Also advise you to keep this chat saved after the chat ends as a reference for the future.
You will get a pop up page for the same.

Jaspreet :

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Thank you for contacting Vodafone.

View more options

I have been promised it to arrive tomorrow of Monday at the latest. Both of the chats used the word 'promise' as well.

I have previoulsy asked someone on chat to ask their supoervisors to just be honest with customers as its the lies that are angering people, not the delays, but the message doesnt seem to be getting through.

My tracker still says 3-4 weeks until I receive it so worst case, I might bet it just before Christmas.

View more options