main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
4: Newbie

Just recieved my watch, I’ll let you all know if it works soon.

View more options
2: Seeker

#holdingmybreath 

Mine arrives in 1 hour, secondary number is in place and my data allowance is up be 60GB 

View more options

All set up and surprise surprise, my plan isn’t eligible

View more options
3: Seeker

So what do you need to do now?

I'm keeping an eye on everyone's problems so i know how to rectify them when i get the same issues when mine arrives next year lol

View more options

Given 191 a call. They are apparently aware of the issue, and it’s being fixed today 

View more options
Highlighted

My watch has arrived at last lol and I have set it up l, I skipped the bit about data plan in set up as I figured that should be sorted . Anyway once the watch was paired with my phone I called my phone from my work number and the watched rung. Happy days . 

View more options

@Stu43 wrote:

My watch has arrived at last lol and I have set it up l, I skipped the bit about data plan in set up as I figured that should be sorted . Anyway once the watch was paired with my phone I called my phone from my work number and the watched rung. Happy days . 

Turn your phone off and WiFi on your watch off then try to call and see if it works 😂

View more options

Within an hour, problem solved by Vodafone. Watch now working independently of my IPhone

View more options

Congratulations one n all, what a rigmarole they made of it from day one. I bought mine in the end from Curry’s and have had it a few weeks now. I am going to leave the forum now knowing most of you are getting them in now, it’s been emotional, good luck with the Apple 5 next year 😂😂😱😂😂😱😱

View more options

YAY positive service at last.

Enjoy your new arrivals.

Can't wait for mine!

View more options

Mine came today

very very happy with it all works fine!!

View more options

Got mine yesterday all set up and running independently from the my phone . Well done at last Voda 

View more options

After all this waiting Dpd screwed my delivery yesterday! Saying I wasn’t home when I was waiting since morning  lol

set delivery to my local pc world/Currys 

so they have no excuse today!

View more options

Jason you was completely right turned WiFi of etc and hey presto the watch does not work independently spent a good portion of yesterday back and forth with this completely useless women who clearly did not know what she was talking about and I now have to wait 3-5 days for the technical team to contact me lmao . I won’t be waiting and will call today and fire a rocket up there asses 

View more options

Good luck with that, I’m 3 weeks in and still no cellular 💩💩💩💩

View more options

Well you're still ahead of me.

I've still got 3 - 4 weeks to go according to my track my order.

If that timescale is accurate that is lol.

View more options

Fizzlekicks I called 191 and spoke to the tariff migration team as my old tariff was not set to work alongside the new watch . I seriously had a go at them for all of the messing about I ended up with a new tariff that works with my watch a better data bundle amongst other stuff and I’m paying  slightly less a month than I was before I ordered the watch lmao sweet  watch for free lol that should put the cat amongst the pigeons lmao 

View more options

I’ve already done that bit, I’ve migrated my plan to a better one and one that *supposedly* works with the watch but still no joy 👎🏽

View more options

I ordered my watch on the 18th of September and just had a text  saying it’s going to be another 10 days. When I looked on the tracking site it says today think it might be time to cut ties with Vodafone this has been a very disappointing order. 

Got my watch Wednesday, and all set up with no issues, also got a free wireless charger which was unexpected so it was a nice surprise

View more options