main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
3: Seeker

Hi, I’ve ordered my Apple Watch Series 4 on October 23 and since then I’ve received notifications from Vodafone saying that they don’t have stock, etc... Can I have Private Message? Thanks

View more options
4: Newbie

Nuno87 it seems that most of October’s orders are going out now as I ordered mine on the 11th and someone did theirs on 22nd and we received Monday. so more then likely you should recieve yours within a week or two it seems but dont go 100% on that though. 

View more options

Hi Billionrainz, thanks for the information. I’ll wait then.

Cheers

View more options
2: Seeker

Right so come on Vodafone what’s the state of play with my Apple Watch that I ordered on the 25th October, have u got stock back in or are you still selling what you haven’t got !!!

View more options

I spoke to CS today after I ordered mine on the 30th, apparently they got delivery of some more today I and should get it tomorrow... we will see what happens

View more options

That old line, they been sayin that for the last 4 weeks. 

View more options
4: Newbie

If it makes you feel any better, I’ve almost had mine a month and the mobile data still isn’t working!! 

View more options

What would make me feel better is my watch on my wrist, and if the mobile data doesn’t work they won’t get paid till it does

View more options

@rythom1995 wrote:

I spoke to CS today after I ordered mine on the 30th, apparently they got delivery of some more today I and should get it tomorrow... we will see what happens

Did it arrive?? 

View more options
1: Seeker

I ordered one on 21st November. What are my chance of getting delivery before Christmas?

View more options

Probably very remote,I’ve been waiting over a month now and keep getting told we are out of stock but sock will be with us soon and we will contact you in 4 days, then they say we are still out of stock will contact you in 4 days 

View more options
Highlighted

Not yet but today I had a email saying its out for delivery, shame I got it shipped to work and had to delay it till monday. 

View more options

Can I ask you assistance as Ive tried posting a question but it gets rejected - is the below a good sign or just a generic message??

Many Thanks 

Rob

View more options
Administrator

@DrRob It looks like a good sign as it shows an order number. You'll be able to track the progress of your Apple Watch using that number here.

View more options