main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
4: Newbie

Don’t use the first order tracker posted. Use the second. It offers more up to date order status

View more options
Highlighted

Email sent to nick Jeffery after this bs email this morning

Vodafone
Hello,

Thanks for your patience - we’re doing everything we can to get your order SBL-to you as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, the manufacturer of your item(s) hasn’t confirmed when they’ll be sending additional stock to us, but we’ll get in touch as soon as they do.

Just to let you know, our customer care team won’t be able to give you any more information at the moment - but you can keep up to date on your order at any time by visiting our website.

Please accept our apologies for the continued delay - we’ll update you again in ten days, or sooner if stock arrives in the meantime.

Thank you, Neil Blagden Customer Services Director

View more options
Highlighted

That has been copied and pasted, which makes things even worse. They are certainly not doing themselves any favours.

if places like Very and Curry’s are getting them why the heck isn’t Vodafone? 

View more options
Highlighted

It’s not copy and pasted, it’s autogenerated by the Vodafone systems. At first it’s 3 days then 5 then 10 days. My order status has changed but I don’t really know what it means, certainly not getting my hopes up!

View more options
Highlighted

@richyboy1980 wrote:

It’s not copy and pasted, it’s autogenerated by the Vodafone systems. At first it’s 3 days then 5 then 10 days. My order status has changed but I don’t really know what it means, certainly not getting my hopes up!

Your order status has changed where and to what? 

View more options
Highlighted

It’s changed to this:

”once your order is complete you will be able to track your delivery through the courier.”

I think I know what it means but don’t want to get excited 

View more options
Highlighted

@richyboy1980 wrote:

It’s changed to this:

”once your order is complete you will be able to track your delivery through the courier.”

I think I know what it means but don’t want to get excited 

Yeah, don’t get your hopes up, mines has been like that for weeks haha 

View more options
Highlighted

Thanks for that! :Crying_Face:

View more options
Highlighted

Sorry 🙈😂

View more options
Highlighted

mine too since the 28th of last month lol

View more options
Highlighted

Mine has only changed to that overnight. I was hoping that meant that VF had allocated stock as was waiting to be collected by DPD. Shame lol

View more options
Highlighted

Order tracker has stopped working for me! Was working earlier but today says my order and post code don’t match when they do! 

View more options
Highlighted

I’ve spoken to a resprentative of the Office of the CEO today after I sent an email last night. Apparently there has been/is a 4 to 8 week waiting list for the Apple Watch, depending on how much stock Apple send them. She couldn’t confirm when I would receive my Watch either.

The CEO is aware of how this has been handled by VF customer services from all departments, whether anything will be done is another matter .

Good luck everyone!

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I have also spoken to the CEO email dept. It seems my order will be shipped either tonight or tomorrow night. Shipping info haven’t changed though. I’m not holding my breath but it is some hope.

ill update as news is available.

View more options
Highlighted

Forget what i said about my watch waiting to be picked in warehouse. 

Spoke to another live chat buffoon who said it wasnt in stock and apple havent sent them any again

Looks like i wont be getting it wnytime soon

##~## vodafone

View more options
Highlighted

Install DPD app it will show u if they have your parcel.

View more options
Highlighted

I wouldn’t bet on it.  I have a parcel coming from DPD tomorrow from Nespresso and that’s not on the app.

despite what they told me, I’m not expecting it tomorrow.  I have no evidence - tracker still says 3-4 weeks and no emails or texts.  Will still hope, but not believe.

View more options
Highlighted

Your name and address should match with what dpd has of u, works every time for me.

View more options
Highlighted

Same for me! I spoke to VF today and they said stock has arrived and it will be despatched in 24-48 hours.

View more options
Highlighted

DPD app has been linked since they launched it. Tbh it’s the best courier app.

sadly nothing showing, notifications are on. I live in hope. But expect very little at this point.

View more options