main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Apple watch 4 on pre order

SOLVED
View solved solution
ChOpSuEy
4: Newbie

@Vtrehan wrote:

What did they have to do to your tariff if you’re on the highest one already?  Was it much more a month? 

Thanks!

Some sort of “ special “ tariff ... she’s called it something... it was like letters and numbers. Yes it cost like £5 extra a month but once this is all sorted I’m gonna see about getting it waivered because I’m already paying a fortune never mind an extra fiver fs! Total joke. 

View more options
callumtompkins

Oh my days! It’s finally here!  Well.... I need to go to the store to collect it! But the wait is finally over....

I'm so pleased to hear people are now having issues with the cellular... let’s see how long it takes them to iron this issue out....

Vtrehan
2: Seeker

That’s great news!  Were you able to track it via the trackmyorder on the Vodafone site?  Did they send a text when it arrived?

View more options
callumtompkins

@Vtrehan wrote:

That’s great news!  Were you able to track it via the trackmyorder on the Vodafone site?  Did they send a text when it arrived?

No, the order tracker on the website is still showing a 3-4 week delay, but I have a text message and email from them,    I ordered in store on the 15th if it makes any difference 

View more options
Azirius

Makes a difference to me! Ordered in the 14th and still nothing! I’m popping in the store I ordered today to see if they can confirm my contract is the right one. I’m worried because some of you are saying that they get you to pay an extra £5. Just need to settle my worries! 

View more options
Azirius

Okay, so five minutes after leaving the store it gets delivered to the store! Talk about timing! So I now have my watch! I picked up my free wireless charger too! Flawless service in store!

View more options
ChOpSuEy

@Azirius wrote:

Okay, so five minutes after leaving the store it gets delivered to the store! Talk about timing! So I now have my watch! I picked up my free wireless charger too! Flawless service in store!

Now just wait till you try and connect it to cellular 😂😂 then you’ll have a whole new problem! Lol. 

View more options
Azirius

Yeah! I checked to make sure I’m on the correct tarif as well. The member of staff at the store said they’d keep in contact to make sure everything works fine, as they’re aware of the issues being had! Like I said, flawlessly handled at the store level but seems like the same care doesn’t translate to their online/phone support so we’ll! 

View more options
tarrob44
3: Seeker

Dariokool, have you got yours yet please??? 

View more options
Dariokool

Noooooooo:(((((

View more options
Dariokool

Basically a representative from the CEO office,( that what they say anyway) called me twice and told me about the 4-6 weeks timescale, apologiesed a lot. I told her that when I do a business plan I need to do a 5 years forecast, so how come the mighty VODAFONE didn’t do their homework and predicted the high orders number!!! She just laughed, but must say she sounded hot Enough to be forgiven lol

she will call me again on Friday for an update.. 

View more options
tarrob44
3: Seeker

Yeah I spoke to CEO office today and they gave the good old first come first served rubbish. I ordered mine on the 21st but due to credit check ##~## up it didn’t go through till the 24th. Because you’d put good news I thought you had yours and was going to fire the first come first served bit straight back at them. 😡😡

View more options
Dariokool

Sorry buddy the “good news” was for a guy who said that his watch was delivered..

i think we will have ours within 10 days..

but then the other problem will start. The cellular thingy😡😡

View more options
Jason32

You’ll have to wait another 3-4 weeks before it starts to work after it is delivered 😂

View more options
inim666

@Dariokool wrote:

Basically a representative from the CEO office,( that what they say anyway) called me twice and told me about the 4-6 weeks timescale, apologiesed a lot. I told her that when I do a business plan I need to do a 5 years forecast, so how come the mighty VODAFONE didn’t do their homework and predicted the high orders number!!! She just laughed, but must say she sounded hot Enough to be forgiven lol

she will call me again on Friday for an update.. 

Was it Chelsea? She was really helpful and sounded quite flirty which I like lol 

View more options
Dariokool

Yes yes yes! Lol

View more options
Colleen

@ChOpSuEy @Norwichred I'm really sorry to hear you're having problems with your cellular since receiving your Apple Watches. We'll be happy to take a look at your account and check everything is set up correctly. So we can help you further, I've sent you both a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.

View more options
ChOpSuEy

@Colleen wrote:

@ChOpSuEy @Norwichred I'm really sorry to hear you're having problems with your cellular since receiving your Apple Watches. We'll be happy to take a look at your account and check everything is set up correctly. So we can help you further, I've sent you both a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.

Colleen, I have done as you directed and my reference number is as follows 

[#19745459]

if you could look into it, thank you!

David. 

View more options
Jason32

Don’t bother mate they don’t reply anyway lol

View more options
Spaffrus

Mine was ordered on the 24th September. I was told on ordering it would be two weeks. I chased it on the 10th October and was told it would be that week, it didnt arrive. I went onto chat and they said definitly that week as I had been waiting a long time and that I would get a confirmation email that evening as they had stock. Nothing arrived. I contacted them again yesterday and they said a further 20 days. I was not impressed. I contacted again this morning and was told my order was in stock and I would get it within three working days. I have just checked on the tracker and it sayd they are preparing the order. I havent been able to track it before today, is that a good sign or not?

View more options